Chapter 7: DaeJae

The Moon Of My LIfe. [HIATUS]

 

"Finally the school ends woohooo~! Math class was so damn boring~~~" Daehyun stretched his body,feeling relaxed after ages waiting for the class to end.

 

"Math is not boring pabo-ya! Only a pabo person would say that." Of course,Youngjae the studyholic voice,rolled his eyes over his pabo bestfriend beside him.How can people not love math while its the easiest thing on earth! Well,that was Youngjae thought.

 

"Yaah! I'm not an idiot! I'm just too lazy to think thats all." He replied proudly,sticking his tongue out.Youngjae rolled his eyes and start packing his stuff to go home.Or he can say 'To Accompany Busan Food Monster Hunting for Cheesecake'. 

 

"Ppali ppali! I'm hungry already! My cheesecake are waiting~!"

"Arata! Arata! Geez,its not like the food woud run away or something!" Wow,now he is using satoori out of annoyance.

 

"Well,the smartass has learn satoori from his smarter Busan Wonbin here.Well done chingu" Daehyun said teasing Youngjae.He then imitiate Youngjae's 'Arata' words.He surely had fun teasing people.

 

"Shut up pfft" Jae clicked his tongue. "You are the cause i said that damn satoori words geez"

 

"Well really? wow i'm so proud of myself" Dae said as he fix his school blazer with proud.Jae rolled his eyes.

 

"I'm be counting to 3,if not you'll have to buy me double cheesecake. Hana! Ddull!.." he starts to get impatient,counting as he having fun seeing Youngjae quickly stuffing his books inside the bag and immediately run out of class.Daehyun let out a giggle,causally follow by his smartass friend.Well,he can say his only bestfriend beside BAP though.

 

He could never imagine life without him..

 



Sorry for long hiatus.I don't know if people even read this fic but i write bcuz i like writing~^^ Enjoy~ =)

Subscribe n comment juseyo~ <3