Chapter 2: Newbie presents~

The Moon Of My LIfe. [HIATUS]

 

 

"Gukkie-ahh~We already here." Himchan said to Yongguk with his aegyo again.He really can't stop doing that and he keeps talking about stuff all along their journey here.Thank god Yongguk brought along his headphoe or else he won't survive until now.

Yongguk noticed that he already at the hall.He remove his headphone and hang it on his neck.His eyes wildly go over the crowd searching for the rest of BAP member.

"Hyung." Jongup said tucking a bit off Yongguk shirt.

"Daehyun hyung is calling for us there" said Jongup pointing to Daehyun and Youngjae at their locker.Daehyun is yelling and waving to them.

Yongguk nods and automatically went there leaving Himchan behind.He is busy eyeing hot girls.Jongup just followed his hyung.

"Yahh! Gukkie-ahh! Wait for me!" Himchan shouted out Yongguk's name rea;izing he was left behind.

"Aishh this guy" he mumbled under his breathe and run to the other BAP member.

 

 


 

 

"Uh? there is Yongguk hyung.Himchan hyung and Jongup too" Youngjae said noticing they already here,at the school.

"Eodie?" ask Daehyun.Youngjae point to them.Noticing them,Daehyun yelled,calling for Yongguk.

"Hyung! Yongguk hyung! Here!" yelled him while waving.His voice is loud enough to be heard by all the students there.

"You don't ave to be so loud Dae-ahh.Your voice was too loud as if you were calling someone from 1km distance." said Youngjae quite annoyed.

Daehyun ignore him and keep calling for Yongguk.This time even louder.He smirks.

"This guy will never listen" Youngjae mumble frustrated.

"Annyeong hyungs!" Jongup greet waving his hand.

"Annyeong Jongup-ahh,Annyeong hyungs." greet Youngjae.

"Hyung! Why are you late today? Don't u usually earlly to school?" Dae asks Yongguk."What about you Jongup? YOu are always early too right?"

"I woke up late" replied Yongguk as he tuck his handphone into his pocket.

"Me too hyung.I bumped into Yongguk hyung on the way here this morning"

"Owhh~okay then" 

Then suddenly a pair of arms hug Youngjae.

"Jaenie-ahh~How are you today Jaenie~?" ask Himchan hugging him.Youngjae immediatly struggle trying to escape from his erted hyung hug.

"I'm good hyung.Now please don't do this to me hyung."Youngjae said disgusted   plus annoyed with his hyung attitude.Himchan released the hug.

"Pfft.It was just a hug.Don't need to be shy Jaenie-ahh~" Himchan wink to him.Daehyun act like throwing up and Himchan glare at him.

"We better off to class now or we'll be late.Annyeong guys.See ya!" said Youngjae dragging Daehyun along with him.

"I need to go too.Bye hyungs.See you later!" Jongup said off to his class.

"Annyeong Uppie-ahh~See ya!" Himchan replied while Yongguk just nod.

"Gaja Gukkie-ahh.Let's go!" Himchan said dragging Yongguk to their class.

"Aishh.You don't have to drag me Himchan.I know how to walk." Yongguk said annoyed by his attitude.Himchan ignored him and keep dragging him along.

 

 


 

 

 

"Aishh~How boring.Its History class now." Yongguk mumble under his breath.He hate history.It was boring and he will always get sleepy that time.He really can't understand the reason they have to learn history.Remembering those facts and names.Its not like it would bring goods to them in the future.

BUMPP! Someone bumped into him.

"Ouchh!" that person winced.

"Mianhae! Jeongmal jeosenghamida!" a childish like voice apologize to him.It was a boy.A young red haired tall boy on the floor.Rubbing his elbow and wince in pain.Maybe because the impact of bumping into Yongguk who quite build body.

"Oh.Its okay.I'm sorry too.Gwaenchana kiddo?" Yongguk asked worriedly.

"Uh?ohh,ne.Nan Gwaenchanasemida. Mianhae for bumping into you."

"Its okay.Are you sure you are okay?" Yongguk asked holding his hand out to help the boy up.

"Yes.I'm okay"

"You didn't seem to.Let me see" Yongguk said touching the boy's elbow.He winced in pain.A bruise already formed on it.

"Its bruised kiddo.Are you sure you don't wanna get it treated?" Yongguk asked again,quite worried about his condition.

The boy let out a small chuckle. "Ne.I'm okay." he said to Yongguk smiling.His smile was bright,cute bright smile.He has a happy,cheerful aura on him.Yongguk smiled back at him.

Looking at Yongguk gummy smile,the boy chuckled. " You had a nice nice nice smile!" 

"Uh?ahh~Gomawo."

"Urmm~By the way,i'm searching for class 3A1. Can i know where is it?" the boy asked Yongguk.

"Ahh,so you were a newbie here? Of course.Let me show you." Yongguk offered him .

"Jinjja? Thank you!" he thank Yongguk and skip happily following Yongguk to his new class.When they arrive there,he once agaon thank Yongguk and enter the class.Yongguk let out a small smile,seeing the happy attitude that boy had.

 


 

"Thank god i'm not late for class" Yongguk sigh relieved as he enter the class and went to his sit.Himchan has already there,beside him.Probably waiting for him.

"Yahh! Gukkie-ahh! Where did you go? You just dissapeard when i arrived here.I'm all alone you know?" Himchan pout.

"I bumped into some kid and show him his new class.Thats all" Yongguk replied emotionlessly.

"New class? So he is new here? Maybe thats the kid Jongup tell about thsi morning." Himchan said quite excited.

"Maybe." Yongguk simply replied.

"Is he goodlooking? How does he look?" Himchan curiously ask.

"Urmm~ne,he is.He has handsome face,but cute too.Soft skin,fluffy cheecks, and puppy eyes when he smiles" Yongguk replied."He has bright smile too"

"Jeongmal? Wahhh! I need to meet him later!" Himchan excitedly said while pumping his fist in the air.

Yongguk just ignore him.His mind went off to that new kid.His smile was different.He feels relaxed when he sees that smiles and he brings good mood to him too.That cute face of him.

"Aishh.What am i thinking about?" Yongguk shook the thought out.

Teacher came in and the class started.Most of the students already feeling sleepy.But Yongguk doesn't seems to be sleep today.He eep thinking about that red haired kid.His smile,his chuckle.There's something about this kid.

 

 


 

 

"Class! We have a new student joining this class.Make sure you all treat him well." the teacher said,bringing all focus in front.All students include Jongup start to wonder about the new kid.Then a tall,red haired boy came in.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Choi Junhong.But you can call me Zelo" he introduce himself."Hope you treat me well" he said again and bow.The girls were already drolling over him,because he was handsome and cute.Some of them are waving with a seducing smile plastered on their face.Zelo innocently smile back to them.

"Okay JunHong-ahh,You can sit beside Moon Jongup.Jonguo-shhi,raise your hand juseyo."

Jongup raised his hand.Noticing that,Zelo immediately went to his new sit.Jongup pat the empty sit beside him and smile.Zelo smile back at him and take a seat.

"Annyeong! I'm Jongup! Nice to meet you." Jongup introduce himself.He is glad that finally there was someone that is sitting beside him.He had be alone all this time and only hang out with BAP hyung.Its not that he didn;t be friends with others in his class,its just he didn't talk much with them since he often hang out with BAP.

"Annyeong Jongup hyung! Nice to meet you." Zelo greets back cheerfully.

"Hyung? why are you calling me hyung?" Jongup ask feeling weird.

Zelo chuckle,"Seongsaengim said i'm the youngest student here.So you were my hyung then" he replied smiling.

"Ahhh.i see.Okay then^^ Hope we can get along well Zelo-ahh." 

"Ne! me too! treat me well hyung!"

Jongup smile.Zelo cute attitude always bring smile to him.

Then the class starts,its maths class now.Jongup usually would feel a bit sleepy as it was a hard subject for him.But seeing Zelo stay focus all the time,makes him focused on the class too.He didn't feel sleepy today.And now he can understand a bit of the subject.

The time flew really fast as they both focusing on studying.The recess bell rang.Most of the student rush out,going to the cafeteria to fill their hungry tummy.

"So tiring~" Zelo pout as he streched his body."Aren't you tired hyung?"

"Ne,a bit." Jongup replied.Then suddenly a growl of Zelo's tummy can be heard.Jongup let out a small chuckle while Zelo already blush embarassed.

"Wanna go eat Zeo-ahh?"Jongup offered as he knew the younger one was extremely hungry by now.

"Ne!I would love to hyung!" the younger one gladly accept the offer.

"Gaja Zelo-ahh.Let's go to the cafeteria~"said Jongup dragging Zelo with him quite excitedly.Its the first time he go to the cafeteria with someone.He always go alone and meet BAP hyung there.Zelo just went along his hyung.

 

 


 

 

"1 minute more..." Himchan said counting the times for lunch break.History class was too boring that it could make most of the student there fall asleep in less than 5 minutes of studying.

RINGGGGG~~! the bell rang.With joy,all students went out to cafeteria since its lunch time.Their tummy was growling ready to be filled with food.

"Relieved huh?" Yongguk chan while streaching his body.

"Yup! I am! All student am including you Bang Yongguk." he said pointing to Yongguk."The history class was too boring that i thought i'm gonna be insane just now" Himchan said also streaching his body.

"Gaja Gukkie-ahh! Let's eat!" said Himchan and drag Yongguk out of the classroom.

"Aishh!Kim Himchan! You dont have to drag me out.I know how to walk remember?" Yongguk said annoyed.

"Gaja!" Himchan excitedly said and went to the cafeteria along with Yongguk.

 

 


 

 

"What do u want to eat Zelo-ahh?" Jongup ask,scanning the food before him.

"urmm~Anything hyung! Pick something for me!" Zelo replied eyeing the foods.

"Okay then.I'll take this sandwich" Jongup said putting two plate of sandwich on the tray.Then something caught Zelo's interest.A round,red,fleshy things.

"Hyung~Can i have this?"Zelo ask cutely pointing to a box of cherry tomatoes.

"Of course you can Zelo-ahh.Do you like them?"

"Of course! Its my favourite! I really love love love eating them!Nyum!" Zelo said cheerfully."Gomawo hyung!"

"No problem." Jongup smiled and pay for the food.

"Gaja Zelo-ahh,let's go search for the others."

"Other? Do you mean those people there Jongup hyung?" ask Zelo curiously pointing to a person that is waving to them and another one sitting beside him.

"Ne~Thats them.Let's go Zelo-ahh~"

 

 


 

 

"Uh?isn't that Jongup? Who is that boy beside him?" ask Jae curiously.

"Mwo?Mwhere? Mwodie?" replied Daehyun with his mouth full of cheesecake.

"Dae~don't talk with food in your mouth.Its digusting." 

Dae swallow the food."What? You are asking me.What can i do?"

Jae sigh frutrated"At least swallow that food first then talk.Aishh this guy..."

Dae ignored Jae."Uh? its Jongup.Who is that Jae? The boy beside him?"

"I asked you that before Dae" 

"Jongup-ahh! Here!" Dae yell and wave out his hand calling Jongup.His loud voice echoed through the cafeteria.All the students look at him and some of them accidentally spit their food out because of shocks.

"Geez Dae.Don't have to be so loud.Its not like they were kilometers afar."

Dae stick his tongue out and mehrong Jae.Jae ignored that and keep munching his food.

"Annyeong hyungs!" Jongup came approach and greet them.

"Annyeong Jongup-ahh.! Who is this young boy?" Dae curiously ask Jongup as he scan the feature in front him."You were so goodlooking !" Dae praised Zelo.

Zelo blushed."G-gomawo.I'm Zelo.Nice to meet you!" 

"He is my new friend.My new seatmate,and he going to hang out with me everyday" Jongup excitedly introduce Zelo.

"Zelo,interesting name.Is that you real name?" Jae ask after drinking some juice.

"No,my real name was Choi JunHong.But people call me Zelo because my name is hard to pronounce." Zelo explains.

"Mon't just stange gthere Jello,have a " Dae once again said with a cheesecake full in his mouth.Zelo chuckle for Dae attitude.

"Nae,Thanks hyungs." Jongup also take a sit beside Zelo and they begin to dig up their food.

 

 


 

 

"Gukkie-ahh! Look! There's a new boy sitting with our gang!" Himchan said pointing to Zelo as they reach cafeteria.Feeling curious,Yongguk look at the direction Himchan is pointing and it landed on a red haired boy.

Without knowing,Himchan has already left him and is approaching BAP.Yongguk let out a sigh and went there.

"So what is your age Zelo-ahh?" once again Jae ask Zelo.He had been asking many questions so far.

"I'm 1 year younger than Jongup hyung.I'm 15!" Zelo replied as he gobbled up his lunch.

"Well,i guess Jongup won't be a maknae here anymore Dae said looking at Jongup.Jongup just smile as usual.His smile never fades away even for a minute.

"Well there hello sweetie" a husky voice approch them and suddenly a pair of hands holding Zelo's shoulders.

"Ohh~Hi Himchan hyung" greet Jongup.

"Hi and who do we have here?He is so young and handsome too!Ohh~his chhecks is so soft! Awhhh~" Himchan said poking Zelo's cheecks.Zelo paused eating founding himself being so near with Himchan.

"His name is Zelo! He is our new maknae!" Daehyun said and continue munching his 3rd piece of cheesecake.

"Ahhh~so he is the one that can rap well and dance too? Can you show us your rap skills Jello? request Himchan.

"Yahh.You don't have to ask him to do that so suddenly",suddenly a deep voice approach.

"Wae?? i want to hear him rap here." Himchan said,pouting.

"Uh? Hyung! Its you! I bumped into you earlier." Zelo said surprised when he sees Yongguk here.

"Uh?hey kiddo.What are you doing here?"

"I'm in the same class as Jongup hyung. right hyung?" Zelo ask pointing to Jongup.Jongup nods.

"Ahhh.Good then.Glad you found friend already kiddo." Yongguk said.

"So hyung! You wanna me to rap here???" 

"Yes! Of course sweetie! do it now! " Himchan interferred the conversation.Zelo nods.He drink some water and start doing his LTE rap.

"Woah~that was awesome! You really can rap well!" Daehyun praise immersed by Zelo's talent.

"Yeah sweetie! You really are talented! Gukkie-ahh,he talented enough to join us right?" Himchan suddenly ask Yongguk that is immersed by Zelo's performance earlier.

"urmmm,can you dance Zelo?" Yongguk ask

"Ne! i love dancing and i can dance well! " Zelo excitedly said.Want me to dance here hyungs??"Zelo asks.

"Urmmm,if you wish so."Yongguk simply replied.

"Can u beatbox hyung?" zelo suddenly ask Yongguk.

"Ne.I can.You wanna me to.."

"Ne! please." Zelo profesionally request.

"Okay then." Yongguk reply and start beatboxing.Then zelo automatically move his body according to the rhythem and start dancing.He do dougie dance, and poppin dance too.He end the dance with a flip that brings a 'woah' by the olders.

"That was awesome sweetie! Daebak!" HImchan praised hugginghis shoulder.Jongup shows thumbs up sign while DaeJae still not over it.

"Eottae hyung? Is it good? I practice dthis since primary school.I can beatbox too! I'm a pro"Zelo proudly said.

"You can beatbox too? Woahh~!" DaeJae said on the same time.

"Ne! I can see this~" Zelo said and start beatboxing.He can even beatbox while letting out voice that is hard for normal people to do.

"See? i'm good aren't i?" Zelo smiled brightly to Yongguk after showing his beatbox skills.

All the member keep praising Zelo except Yongguk.He stay silent and his face expression changed.It seems moody, and down.

"Gukkie-ahh? said something?" Himchan said.

Yongguk stay silent."H-hyung?" Zelo carefully ask him.He'd notice Yongguk's expression changed since he show all his talent.

"Hyung? Why aren't you say something? Am i not good enough? And can i know why i need to show my talent?" ask Zelo innocently.He really don't know the purpose showing his talent to the hyungs.

"Go away from here." an unexpected words escaped Yongguk's lips.

"M-mwo? H-hyung.." Tears are already welling in Zelo's eyes.

"I SAID GET AWAY FROM MY SIGHT PABO YAHHH!" Yongguk suddenly shouted to the youngest.All BAP member was shocked and stunned by Yongguk suddens attitude.All students at the cafeteria now are watching them.Zelo's tears that is already welling in his eyes finally fall to his soft cheeks.He don't even know the reason he is being yelled at.Did he did any fault? ALl he did was showing off a bit of his talent.Maybe that's the reason he is mad?His pure innocent can't deal to this situation.

Zelo sobs hard.Even his parents never yelled at him like that.He rarely gets yelled at.He cry and drag himself out from the cafeteria.BAP member currently in a stunned and still in shocked state.They had no idea why Yongguk get mad and yell at that innocent kid.

Noticing that Zelo,Jongup followed him,wanting to comfort his new innocent friend.

 


 

Sorry if this update is not good enought.Comment and subsribe are welcomed <3 ^^ I stay up until 5 in the morning bcuz i need to type back this chapter for the 2nd time.I accidentally clicked previous button and its of course deleted ==' 
 

Hope all enjoy my fic~^^