Chapter 5: Similar...Ani,the exact same!

The Moon Of My LIfe. [HIATUS]

 

Yongguk POV

 

 

This kid...why does he seems like someone i know? His dance,his rap skill,and now beatboxing skill was similar to him.Ani,its the same except for the voice.Who the heck is this kid?

 

"See? i'm good aren't i?" he smiled brightly to me after showing his beatbox skills.Yeah,he was jinjja good.Just like him.. 

 

Flashback

 

My brother drag me out to the backyard of our house.I just followed him without knowing his intention for dragging me there.

 

"Yongguk-ahh! I had mastered the LTE rap that we listen to the other day! Wanna listen to me Yongguk-ahh?" my twn brother,Yongnam excitedly told me that.He really does seems interested when we listen to it other day.

 

"Ne,of course hyung! I wanna listen to it!" i said to him with a cheerful tone.

 

"Yeay! Okay,i'll begin" With that,he begin to his rap.His deep husky voice start muttered words very fast.Its fast but i can understand clearly the words he muttered.

 

"Cyeah~" Yongham hyung finished his performance."Eoattae?I'm good aren't i?" he said proud to his talent.

"Ne hyung! You are jinjja good! I want to be like you too!" Yongguk said with his child voice since he haven't been in puberty yet.

 

Yongnam chuckled to his dongsaeng excitedness."Of course you can too Yongguk-ahh~I'll teach you ne? and ahh! I learned how to dance too! Along with beatbox!"

 

"Jeongmal hyung? Wahh~! Show me! Show me!" little yongguk excitedly request.

 

Yongnam accept his beloved twin dongsaeng request and start dancing.He freely move his body,doing dougie he just learned for the past few days.Then he does poppin which is his favourite.Yongguk impressed by his hyung and happily clap his hand cheering for his hyung.

 

Yongnam smile satisfied.Then he began to beatbox.He even beatbox while letting out voice.Yongnam finished his performance perfectly.

 

"See? I'm good arent i? muttered Yongnam proud.

 

"Ne! Hyung Jjang! I wanna be like you hyung! You are the best!" Yongguk praised his twin showing thumbs up sign.

 

End of flashback

 

 

Yongnam hyung...

 

Seeing Zelo remind me of those memories.My twin hyung.The only person i leaned into since mom and dad passed away..

 

And now this kiddo appeared.His attitude,his bright cheerful smile,remind me of hom.even though the smile was different..But i'd remind of him.My beloved hyung...

 

Why does this Zelo kid seems really similar with him? Is this just a coincident? No way it was.Its the exact same and his words are the exact words late hyung muttered too.The way hyung dance was the exact with this kid do.

 

Who is this kid...

 

""Hyung? Why aren't you say something? Am i not good enough? And can i know why i need to show my talent?" ask Zelo,showing his innocent face.

 

Suddenly anger rushed up my mind.Me myself don't know why.Reminding of those memories,this new kid,make me feel down so suddenly.Why does he have to appear here? Why would he remind me of him? I just about to get over it and now this kid appear,showing the same personalities as my late hyung.

 

"Go away from here." those harsh words escaped from me.For now,i really don't wanna see this kid here.

 

"M-mwo? H-hyung.." Zelo asked me,holding in his tears.

 

"I SAID GET AWAY FROM MY SIGHT PABO YAHHH!" i yelled angrily at him.All BAP member seems stunned due to my attitude.Tears escape from Zelo's eyes.Seeing that,guilty feel rush up on me.What have i done? I just yelled at this innocent young boy.He don't even know why his fault.No,he don't even have anything to be blame on.All he did was showing off his talent,and...

remind me of hyung...

 

End of Yongguk POV

 

"Great~What have you done bastard?" Himchan harshly said to Yongguk that has been stunned there.

 

"Why did you yelled at him hyung? He done no fault.Now you have to comfort him." Dae said to the older one.wanting him to go comfort he hurted one.

 

Youngjae just sit there thinking about possible reason Yongguk would have to do that.But he had no idea why.

 

"Ne,you really have to go comfort that kid.He's still young Yongguk-ahh.He can't confront to this kind of situation so easily" Himchan muttered again.His expression was stern unlike usual.

 

Gulit and worried rush up to Yongguk.He isn't thinking straight before.And now he has to deal with this.Its all his fault now.

 

"Let's just hope Jongup bring him back here." Dae said,munching his last piece of cheesecake.

 

 



Sorry again for the short fic~Hope u didn't mind it~