Chapter 3:Unexpected

The Moon Of My LIfe. [HIATUS]

 

Jongup POV

 

""I SAID GET AWAY FROM MY SIGHT PABO YAHHH!" Yongguk hyung unexpectedly shout at Zelo.All of us were stunned bu Yongguk hyung sudden attitude.The atmosphera here suddenly went cold and silent.Yongguk hyung may be a cold and fierce person but he would never shout at someone he just know without reasons.

Zelo's tears has already streamed down his soft cheecks.Of course he would.He is young and which boy wouldn't cry if get yelled so suddenly.Why the heck did Yongguk hyung yell at this innocent kid?

Sobbing hard,Zelo drag himself out from this situation.Running away crying from us.Realizing that,I immediately followed him worrying something would happen and wanting to comfort his little pure heart.

 

End of Jongup POV

 

Jongup hurriedly followed Zelo's footsteps.He almost lost him before he saw him entered the music room.Without wasting time,Jongup entered the music room.

"Zelo-ahh? Are you here?" Jongup gently called the younger one.There's no answer from Zelo.

"Zelo? Answer me.Its me,Jongup.Where are you Zelo-ahh?" once again Jongup called him.Still no answer from the younger one.

"That,s weird.I'm sure i saw him enter this room." Jongup mumble to himself feeling confuse.Then suddenly he heard sobs behind the door.Sensing that,Jongup carefully close the door finding Zelo there.

"There you are Zelo-ahh.Gwaenchana?" ask Jongup gently to his dongsaeng.Zelo keep cring more.

"Shhhh,don't cry.Its okay.Don't cry anymore uh?" Jongup comfort the younger one.

"W-why d-did Yongguk hyung y-yelled at me?.." Zelo ask still sobbing.He still can't get over it yet since its the first time he being yelled at.

"Urmmm.I'm sure there's a reasong hyung did that to you.Its okay Zelo-ahh.You'l be fine." replied Jongup trying to heal Zelo's hurted heart.

"B-but..w-why?" Zelo ask and cry again.This time even louder than before and its gets louder and louder.

"Z-zelo-ahh~! Stop crying." Jongup said covering his ear.Its too loud that it is hurting his eardrums.How can a kid cry so loud like this? Thank god the music room was soundproof or else people outside would hear them.

Zelo cried louder and louder.Even louder than before.Its too loud that it was as a stereo was pugged to him.Music instrument in the room started to shake along with the floor.Jongup was shocked to this situation.He never experienced this kind of situation.Its so weird.How can a cry be so loud to be like this?Jongup look at the figure beside him,trying to find a way to make Zelo stop crying.A blue highlight appeared in Zelo's hair.Looking at that make more question mark appeared in Jongup mind.

THUMP! Something hit Jongup head.Jongup wince in pain rubbing his head.Jongup look at the thing that hit him before.It was a tamborin.Probably fall from the top pf the cupboard beside the door.

The awful loud cry stopped.The floor is not vibrating or shaking anymore.Zelo has stopped crying when he heard a thump.He look at the direction the thump come from finding his hyung rubbing his head in pain.

"Hyung? Jongup hyung? Are you okay? Appeo?" Zelo ask the older one still sobbing a little bit.

"N-ne.Gwaenchanayo." Jongup replied.

Zelo look at his hyung head.A big bruise had form on Jongup temple.

"H-hyung.Your head is injured." Zelo said worried about his hyung.

"Uh?ahh.ne.The tamborine hit me when you are crying.How can you cry so loud until all thing hear start shaking Zelo-ahh?" ask Jongup feeling weird about it.

"I'm Matowolf hyung" Zelo simply replied with an innocent expression on his face.

 



So...eottae? Zelo is not human.kkk~^^ Hope you like it so far.Subscribe and comment jusyo.Sorry for the short chapter. <333