Chapter 1:Nightmare from the past

The Moon Of My LIfe. [HIATUS]

 

 

Its dark..

And there is yongguk,walking alone through the dark,

Searching for his brother,

He bravely walk,keep walking,and walking,

The cold wind suddenly brings shiver down to his spine,

Foot steps echoed through the dark,

its not Yongguk's,

there's another one,something is following him behind his back,

He stops his steps,

the sounds stops,nothing can be heard right now,its all....silent,

Then suddenly he feels...cold..it makes all his hair stands,

He suddenly feels scared,trembling..

He took a deep breathe,and turn to his back..

 

Screams echoed in through the dark..

 

"ARGHH!" yongguk immediately woke up from his sleep.He looks around his surrounding and sigh relieve that its just a nigtmare.He rub his temple.The nightmare had been haunted him lately.Or it can be said,the nightmare from the past.Those dark past of Yongguk keep haunting him. Yongguk had tried forgeting those scary moment but he just can't.Everytime he's having nightmare,he would found himself soaking wet with his sweat.His life just can't be difficult enough.

Yongguk sigh and went off bed.He took of his pajama revealing his abs.He had been work out lately to relieve his stress.Then he went straight to the bathroom and get a shower.Yongguk open the water tap and starts showering with warm water.He let himslef wet under the shower.He like it this way.It made him feel relax and comfortable.

"Damn it,school.urghh." Yongguk mumble to himslef feeling lazy to go to the school.Its not like he was a smartass at school.He just went to school because of BAP.He cared about them like his own dongsaeng.They are the only person he trust in this world.

Then,he dressed in his school uniform,putting on his red headphone,plug it to his phone and start playing music.It has been his routine to listens music every morning on the way to his school.

"Hyung~! Yongguk hyung~!" jongup tapped his shoulders.Startled, Yongguk turned to his back finding Jongup smiling to him.

"Uh,Jongup-ahh. Why aren't you in school yet?"

"urmmm,I woke up a bit late today hyung," Jongup replied with a smile plastered to his face.He is always smiling no matter who he talk to.

"Ahh,i see.okay then." Yongguk replied and continued his journey to school followed by Jongup.

"Hyung." 

"Uhmm." yongguk replied.He purposely lowered the music volume.He knew Jongup gonna tell him something or talk to him to avoid awkwardness between them.

"Hyung,do u know they will be a new transfer student in our school today? I heard he is a boy.1 year younger than me!" Jongup said a bit excited.He is looking forward about the new kid actually.

"Geurae? hmmm,hope that boy won't cause any problem to us." Yongguk replied referred to a boy before.The boy was a transfer student about a months ago and he came to be a rival of BAP.He once spread a false rumor about Yongguk a girl.Because of that,every students start talking about Yongguk and it spoiled Yongguk reputation as BAP leader and kingka of the school.Thanks to some witness,the truth was revealed and the boy was transfered to another school.

"I hope so too hyung.Maybe he can become our 6th member? I heard he is goodlooking and his rap and dancing skill was marvelous." Jongup said excitedly,smiling sheepishly to his hyung.

"urmmm,we'll see about that Jongup." Yongguk replied to his dongsaeng.Yeah,their gang need a new member that can rap and dance well.But they are no one that is suitable yet for them.

"Ahh,ne hyung." Jongup replied.

"Yongguk-ahh~" a man voice can be heard calling for his name.Then suddenly Yongguk was pushed by someone purposely.

"uh? HImchan hyung.Annyeong!" Jongup greets to his anothe hyung.

"Owhh,Jongup-ahh~What are u doing here with Gukkie?"

"I bump into him as i was on the way to school hyung.So we walked here together." Jongup replied.

"Ahhh~I see."

"Yongguk sighed looking at Himchan.Of course he has been used to him but this guy attitude is just too annoying sometimes.

"Gaja! We'll be late!" Himchan said dragging those two to the school gate.

"Hyung,slowly hyung." 

"Aish.This guy surely won't change." Yongguk said sighing.

 



Mianhae for the short and boring chapter.I wrote this at night time and i'm at creating a beginning of a fic. The interesting part of this fic is coming up soon on the next chapter.Hope you'll read it later.^^ Sorry again for the short chapter.

Comment and subsribe juseyo~^^