Chapter 11: Embarassed

The Moon Of My LIfe. [HIATUS]

 

Zelo happily skips to Yongguk.Without yongguk knowing,he is now smiling so broadly that his gummy smiles shows! Seeing that makes Zelo happy,same goes for Yongguk.Watching Zelo being happy bring this unfamiliar feelings..it is so comfortable,warm and bright.Its as moonlight suddenly showers his dark cloudy world.

 

"Yonggukie hyung~~~" Zelo happily sang.He stops right in front of Yongguk's class window,showing his puppy eyes.

 

"Hyung~! What are you doing here alone? And why are you smiling hyung? " the younger ask confused as he pop his head inside the window,scanning around the empty classroom.

 

Realizing the fact he was smiling,Yongguk quickly covered his embarassment,coughing.Gosh,what did he think he was doing? 

 

"Micheoseo.." he mumble under his breath.

 

"Bwo-eh hyung?"

 

"Uh-uh..nothing *cough* I was just relaxing here *cough* What are you both doing here by the way? " the older one ask,rubbing his neck.Its not like he is curious though.

 

"Jongup hyung wanna buy me ice-cream! Do you wanna join Gukkie hyung? Its on Jongup hyung! " Zelo's eyes is sparkling,hoping Yongguk would come along with them both.It'll gonna be fun!

 

Ne hyung.Zelo is all excited for some ice-cream.Why don't hyung join us? " Jongup interuppted,waving to Yongguk hyung as a greet.

 

Yongguk stay silent.He move his gaze to Jongup,thinking wether he should join his dongsaengs or not.Then someone caught his sight.

 

"Uh? who is that person? 

 

Its a boy,wearing a black cap.He seems suspicious,staring at three of them before walks away.Yongguk shooks out his bad thought,thinking he is just some stranger.Maybe he is waiting for his friend thought.

 

"So hyung,are you going with us? " Jongup once again ask the oldest.Theres no reason he shouldn't thought.Nothing wouldn't happen with hanging out with his dongsaengs once in a few times he guess.Yongguk grab his bag and jump over the class window giving a small nods as a yes.

 

"Thanks hyung! Gaja Junhong-ahh,let's go grab some ice-cream."

 

Junhong stays silent.He suspiciously glancing around with a worried look plastered on his cute face.

 

"What is wrong Junhong? Did something bother you? " 

 

"Uh? Ahh,aniyo hyung.Gaja! " Zelo mood immediately turn as normal as before,grabbing both of his hyung hand skipping happily.Yongguk just went along his dongsaengs,getting drag along.Yongguk wrinkled his forehead,stealing glance at the maknae.

 

"Did i just saw blue mark glowing on his...hair?"

 



Hi my dear lovelies~^^ Sorry again for the short update.Its about 6 am now and i barely wrote this bcuz i can't get any sleep due to homeworks.Mianhae~I'll try to update as often.

Do leave a comment and subscribe ^^ I would like to know your opinions~

 

Lots of love~

onlyblueZELOver~