Overthinking

The Heirs .

You didn't say a word on your way back to the hotel . you kept looking out of the window and thinking about what you said .

You knew from the begining that your relationship will end someday . But you didn't know that he will end up using you like eveyone else you thought that he is diffrent from anyone else and that he will never hurt you .

You always thought that  , you will end up hurting him but still knowing that , you want to hold his hand and be with him . What makes you happy now will hurt him later.But you could'nt help it , and that you will definitly go to hell.

Your driver said something and broke your thoughts.

''Ms.Anna , We arrived to the hotel , Call me if you want to go somewhere i'll pick you up anytime.''

'' I will ''

 

When walked into your room you saw yourself in the mirror , you went closer and looked at yourself. running your hands through your hair .When you looked into your eyes , You remembered the old Anna , You felt sorry for yourself that you had to end up this way .

People think that am happy , they think like that because i have the beauty , body and money . They think that by just having that those people are the most happy people in the world.They don't know that behind every person there is a story no matter how happy they may seem .

You heard your phone ringing you took it out from your purse and answered.

''Hi mom.''

'' Hello my pretty daughter , how did the interview go ? I know that you hate when people asks you many questions but honeey bear with it.''

'' I just hate it when they don't know their place and keep asking things that involve my personal life ,uhh so annoying.''

'' honey i just called to tell you that me and your dad are coming to korea , we want to talk with you about something .''

'' Why come all the way to korea when am coming soon ?''

'' hehe we want you to meet someone with us and you may have to stay longer.''

'' Mom what is it ? i feel uneasy?''

'' Don't , And stop asking me just wait for us we will arrive tomorrow at 10 pm.''

'' Okeey whatever.''

 

 

You kept turning from side to side and change the side of the pillow to the cold one and you remove the blanket but it gets too cold ... you were trying to sleep but you couldn't since you were thinking about what your mom said you feel uneasy.