Anna Flashback pt.2

The Heirs .

One year Later..

You were practising getting ready for the WBC(World Ballet Competition). 

-What's wrong with you ? can't you focus ?! Says your ballet teacher in an angry tone. 

-I am . 

- No you're not !

 It's been a year Anna , you're not focusing and you became so aggresive with your dance moves . You should be dancing and enjoying what the hell is wrong you it looks like you're fighting with someone. What happend to Anna?

cause i want to see her dance again. You were the most happy person when you danced even if you had things going on and i felt happy and relived just by seeing you dance. now you're face is just so expressionless and so is your moves they don't touch me anymore . You Are Entering the biggest ballet award competition . Take it seriously Anna !

Am going, you have to continue .

She said and she left me in my practise room. 

It's been a year since he left and i don't know what is wrong with me i still didn't get over him .

I just miss him so much ...

I don't know anything about him , That day was the last day .

I even tried sending someone to find him and tell me news about him ,

But he just said that he left for Korea and that's it.

**

You went to your dads company because he's staying in his company to work on his new project.

You went there to give him the ticket to your competition.

You were about to go into his office but you heard your dad talking and saying something and a familiar name and that made you stop .

''How is that Younghwa guy doing ? is he still in Korea?''

What? why is my dad bringing up Younghwa and how does he know?

''He is doing alright sir he went to that college that you sent him to and he started a small bussines with the money that you gave him.''

You just stood there ..

'' It's good , As long as he doesn't come anywhere near my daughter.

You can leave now .''

you left the invitation on the secretarys desk .

And took the elevator..

Your heart felt heavy and it was harder to breath.

You couldn't even cry .

Why am i always being used? 

 

WBC(competition day)

You took sleeping pills last night because you couldn't sleep. Your feelings were all over the place.

 

You gave them a nodd , means that you are ready.  

You heard the song play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ea90L91eZk

And you started dancing .

In my heart where my memories still linger , they were still as warm as my fingertips . When i was making a turn i felt your scent brush past me and i imagined your face.

I went back to that place where we were together , when it felt too good to be soaked in rain . I went back to those moments as we once walked beside each other. Like that , even the memories and regrets lingered there with me missing you so much.

How am i supposed to deal with that alone? 

I changed the cheography and just went by how i felt . I danced like there were no tomorrow . I wanted to dance and let everything that i kept inside in this one year.

The song ended .

And i went down from the stage for the next dancer to come up . 

I don't even remember what i just did and what kind of moves that i danced. 

But as soon as i went down i started crying ..

i finally cried..

....

I won .

I felt relieved but angry at the same time.