3

The Heirs .

 

No one knows that i know about younghwa. 

I want to keep it this way . Am too emberssed to face my parents . They always have right and it really bothers me sometimes . I want them too keep thinking that i don't know .

I went to practise room .

I was dancing really hard and i fell and hurt my ankel . It really hurt but i thought that it's not that serious .

and i heard something cracked and it sounded really gross.

My driver picked me up and we drove to the hospital .

The doctor said that i have to do sugery and after the surgery i won't be able to dance for 2-3 years.

I did the surgery and after it i went into deep depression.

You had no friend and no one to talk to . You were close with your mom but not close enough even when she tells you all the time that if you had something going on with you you should tell her and let it all out . 

You were very popular but you didn't talk to anyone because all the boys wanted to get in your pants and the girls walked with you so they can have the boys attention . 

You started not talking to anyone and you became so cold when you look at someone it sends a shiver down their spine .

You decided to take over the family bussines and to study Bussines in college . 

But you were never happy everyone had so much passion about learning but me.those 3 years was like hell for me i hated it so much.

You knew that if you only felt depressed and just lived your life without a purpose you are the only one who will end up hurting and no one really cares even if you are sad the sun still rise and people still continue with their own lives nobody gives an eff! 

Since that day you decided to get back up and to live with a purpose and be something . And it's not for anyone it's for you . 

 

 

Short chappie sorrrrrrryy~~ 

But am really tired i'll update soon