Anna Flashback pt.1

The Heirs .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9haTFoGcvk

Flashback...

-Why do you dance?what's so special about dancing? You're very smart that's why your dad wants you to take over the family bussines .said yonghwa

-Because this is the only way to get my feelings out . Whether am sad or happy i never had someone to talk to, am not close to anyone so i express that in the way i dance and dancing makes my heart beat and it's ...just. makes me feel alive. It always makes me feel better i don't know what i would've done without dancing i don't think that someday i will ever quit . i say as i smile. 

Yonghwa looks at you and smiles . 

-what ? am i that pretty ? 

- well i can't deny that but still you're not my type . he teases you.

-Now let's go back to our lesson. 

.... 

You liked your korean teacher he is 8 years older than you . You can korean but you're not that good because your mom is american and you were born and raised in America . Yonghwa secretly likes you but he doesn't show it . Days goes by and you become closer and closer and you like each other even more you started dating after 8 months . Your mom and dad was against it . Your mom was against it because he's not educated and he works instead of going to college and your dad says that he's not the same status as you .

Your dad warned him to stay away from you and he didn't in the end your dad made him lose his job and warned him again that if he comes anywhere near you he would be even worse . You didn't get it why was he so against it to the extent making him lose his job .. 

Your mom said that she will only agree if he educates himself and that's not even for you it's for him and that she would help him get a job . Yonghwa was against it he said that his pride wouldn't allow him to be with you and that he will never become the same status as you no matter how hard he works and that he wants to break up with you .

-IF , if someday i'll become a succesful person , i will come back to you and take you and then no one would be able to say anything. Am sorry.

These were the last words .

You couldn't do anything , it's not like you will cling on to him and make your dad do worse things to him you loved him too much to do so ...