2013

The Heirs .

"Ladies and gentlemen , Welcome to incheon airport. Local time is 10:00 am .

For your safety and comfort we ask that you please remain seated with your seatbelt fastend until the captain turn off the seatbelt sign.

On behalf of our Airlines and our crew i'd like yo thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward seeing you onbord in near future . Have a nice stay !"

You woke up to the voice of the flight attendent. You were a bit annoyed because when you arrive there will be reporters everywhere . 

You walked out of the airport with bodyguards and reporters surrounding you . 

" Next time keep it a secret when i travel i don't like arriving with so many people surrounding me , Specially after 17 hours of flight do you think that i'll be able to fake smile ?" you said to your manager . 

"Yes. i will try my hardest."

...

You went to the Globrands Hotell , You will be staying there during your stay in Korea . 

You went into the elevator and there was a very handsome guy standing there as always you didn't really care about guys or dating anymore so you didn't really notice him .

" Are you Anna ?"  not so familiar voice talking to you, so you turned around to face that person .

"Yes i am ." you faked smiled 

"Oh , am Luhan the owner of Globrands , Am honoured to have you here . Tell me if you need anything."

"Nice to meet you and thank you ,sir." 

" Me too , Have a nice stay." 

You just gave him nodd , He went out of the elevator .

his pov:

i hate girls like her she's so cold , She thinks that i didn't notice her fake smiles and she didn't even look at me probably.

her pov.

"My cheekbones are hurting from all these fake smiles ... What's my schedule ?"

You asked your manager.

"You have an interview 01:00 pm , miss"

You sighed heavily as you walked out of the elevator.

You took a shower and blowdried your hair , and curled it with a curling iron, put on makeup , wore your mini dress , accesioress , shoes and put on a coat just on your shoulders . 

You heard a knock , it was your manager you walked out and took the elevator .

The Interview.

"Hello our viewers , this is kim seyeon and today i have an interview with the one of the worlds most successful women and most beautiful woman, And it's Choi Anna. Welcome to the show ms.Anna."

"Hello eveyone am Anna , Nice to meet you all . I was really looking forward coming to korea." *NOT* *Anna smile*

" And we looked forward having you here . How is your first day?"

"It's really good until now , I didn't have time going anywhere today." * I just came 3 hours ago didn't see anything *

"Yes, Am sure you are very busy . But you really should taste the korean food and see the culture that your dad comes from."

" Ofcourse i would , I'll do that as fast as i finish my work ." *The first thing i will do is sleep for days when i finish my stupid schedule stupid*

***

"So , you were a pro. Ballerina and you won the biggest ballet comepetition until you injured your ankle, Do you have any plans of dancing again?"

I looked at her not knowing what to say it felt like someone put salt on my wounds i really didn't expect that question i felt my heart beats faster and sweat forming on my forehead and suddenly i felt really sad , i just missed it so much , i always did but all this time i just tried to ignore that feeling .I looked her in the eyes and said

i wanted to beat the crap put of her for reminding me.

" Yes i was and i was really happy but everything can't go they way we want it to go and i injured myself it will be hard dancing again after all this time , So i will just continue with my job ."

"It's really unfortune hearing that i really liked it when you danced , But i still look up to you now too you're very inspiring and hardworking."

I just smiled and bowed a little bow . 

"Ms.Anna are you dating anyone? Maybe secretly? Cause until now we've never heard of you dating anyone.Romours may start soon." she said as she winked . she meant are you intressted in girls ? 

"No am not dating anyone , Am not intressted in dating anyone i just want to focus on my work ."

"Aha , then how was your first love?"

::::::::::::::::::

 

 

 

Whatsssssssuup 

i just changed the story and the main charcter so my old subbies read from the begining!! ^o^

And forget about the poor grammar and spellings *Sheeemuur*