First love.

The Heirs .

''Ummm , well .... it was .... just like any ..first love , i guess.'' i took a deep breath .

''How was it ? what did you feel ? and how do you describe your first love?  ''

''It's like a curry stain '' i smiled '' Doesn't matter how many times you wash your shirt it just stays there forever. First love always occupies a special place .'' I miss him .

''and it's the first time you experience a love diffrent from love of a parent . Suddenly you get this rush and feel amazing . 

it's a fantasy , without even knowing it from a very young age we're all searching for our soulmate . And even when the fantasy ends, people still subconsciously compare every subsequent relationship to their first.''

''It must have been wonderful . How did your first love change you and what did you learn ?''

'' It changed my life upside down.'' *I was really hurt*

You understand that loving someone and wanting to be with them more than anything may not be enough to override fundamental differences.

The person that you love will break your heart and, even though it has always felt like that would be the end of the world, you realize that life isn’t over.

You become mature enough to realize that, even though you love this person very much, you ultimately love yourself more and want to protect the things you had before you fell in love in the first place. And mature enough to let this person go for his sake to protect him .''