-25- Apologies

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You and Eric entered the hospital and quickly called for the doctor. They put L.Joe on the gurney and ran him to the emergency room.

Both of you were stopped by the nurses and the doctors, and asked you to wait for him outside. You looked at Eric.

"Sorry, Sungchan..." He said as he looked down.

You tried to hold your tears. You quickly texted Teen Top, and L.Joe's family. A few minutes later, Teen Top arrived.

"Noona!" Ricky ran to you and hugged you. "Noona! You're bruised all over!" He started crying. "Noona!"

CAP walked towards you. "Is he alright?"

You shrugged. "I don't know." You gulped. "I'm so sorry guys. I said I'd bring him safe. But all I did was endanger his life. I'm so sorry..."

Chunji patted your shoulder. "It's not your fault. He'll be alright. Just believe." He gave you an encouraging smile. You looked around and saw everyone give you the same smile. You sighed.

Just then, L.Joe's mother and brother came running towards your direction. "Where's my Byunghun? How is he??" Mrs. Lee started shouting. Howon calmed his mother by holding her shoulders.

"He's in the ER, ahjumma." Niel spoke. "The doctor hasn't come out yet, so we still don't know."

Lee ahjumma weeped. Then she turned to you. "You. I trusted you. I trusted my son to you because you promised to protect him!" Teen Top looked away, not wanting you to get embarrassed.

You lowered your head and let the tears fall on the floor. "I'm sorry ahjumma, I'm really sorry..."

Mrs. Lee closed her eyes and breathed in. She let out a big sigh. "Sungchan. Please do understand me as a mother. You don't know how it hurts..."

You nodded. "I'm sorry, ma'am..." Howon helped Mrs. Lee to one of the waiting chairs. The rest of you leaned against the walls, waiting for the results...

 

The doctor came out of the waiting room; all heads turned to look at him. "You all are with Mr. Lee Byunghun?" The doctor asked, and all of you nodded. "He's in a fine condition now." Everyone sighed in relief. "We've successfully got the bullet out of him, and his heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter