-23- The Worst Happens

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

You arrived at Incheon Airport that morning. Upon alighting from the place, you thought of nothing but L.Joe. You knew that you failed the mission, that's why your heart kept beating loud for L.Joe's welfare.

When you arrived at your house, the maids and butlers were surprised.

"Eonni! Where have you been for the past two days??" Suzy bolted up from the sofa.

You ignored her. "Do you know where omma and appa are right now?"

"Philippines. They've been there for a week now. Why?" Suzy made a face. "Hey! Where have you been?"

You didn't answer her and went towards the garage to take your motorcycle. You hopped on and started the bike and went to your gang's HQ.

You increased the motorcycle's speed on the road and ignored all the big vans and cars. Upon reaching the HQ, your heart stopped beating when you saw no one's inside. You ran to Eric's room.

You slammed the door open. "Eric! We have to-" You stopped. He wasn't there. The room's empty and the table's empty, except for an open envelope on it.

You approached the table and looked at the folder. There were pictures of you when you were 8 years old, posing awkwardly infront of the camera. Your hair was still black then. "Why does he have these? Has he been stalking me since I was child??" Next to those pictures were pictures of a child with red hair, the one you saw in Eric's frame, playing around the park.

But the thing that struck you was that the kid was playing with your then young parents. Your eyes widened.  You started to cry as you put the pieces together. You spoke to yourself. "The reason why Eric is doing this to me is because my parents have, or might have, his child, and he wants revenge through me? That's the reason for all this???" Then you suddenly remembered L.Joe. You quickly ran out of the room, away from the building, and towards L.Joe's house.

Since it was a Saturday, you figured he'd be at home. Your tires screeched infront of his house. You peeped through the window and your fear melted as soon as you saw L.Joe. He was playing video games with his older brother Howon (he's different from Infinite's Howon XD ).

You smiled. But it was quickly replaced with a sad one. "I'm so sorry. Please understand." You started your bike and headed back home.

---

That night, you walked down the quiet streets in your area. Your mind kept on swaying from things to things: from the failed mission, to the incriminating pictures of you and Eric's daughter, to the new found information you've figured out, and to L.Joe.

While walking, you heard some irritating laughing from somewhere. You looked around to find where it was coming from, and finally saw some teenagers loitering in the park. You walked towards them. "Infinite! Myungsoo!"

Infinite looked up. Myungsoo, who was looking at the opposite direction, turned around. "Sungchan!" He walked casually to you.

Infinite also recomposed themselves. Sungjong pouted. "Since when did L hyung become so close with Sungchan sunbae?"

You walked towards Myungsoo. You pulled him farther away from Infinite. "L, I've found out Eric's motives."

He perked up. "Really? That's great. What and how?"

"I saw some pictures of his lost daughter. It showed her playing with my parents. The picture's old, so I bet it was taken long long ago. I think my parents have something to do with Eric's lost daughter, and he wants me to take revenge for it."

"Are you sure??"

You nodded.

He made a face. "You mean, he made you suffer from all those dirty works just so he can get his revenge?"

You s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter