-18- Let’s get crazy in Jeju!!!

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Good morning, Ms. Sungchan and Ms. Suzy!” The ladies in the hotel bowed as the two of you bowed to go to the counter. Teen Top and the twins trickled in behind the two of you.

“Good morning, ma’am!” The girl in the counter greeted you. “Welcome back to Jeju Spring Resorts. Here are your room keys to the VIP suites.” The girl handed you five room keys.

“Five?” Chunji asked. “So that means…” He counted all of you. “There’re ten of us… so…. The room is by two?”

You nodded.

“Sungie! Am I going to be in the same room as you???” L.Joe asked cutely.

But then Suzy stepped in in between you two. “Sorry, oppa. Eonni’s sleeping with me…” She grabbed the room key and marched towards the room. L.Joe pouted at you, but you just laughed at him.

So in the end, the pairings were Kwangmin and Youngmin, Chunji and L.Joe, Niel and CAP, Changjo and Ricky.

“Let’s all go to the beach after we unpack, okay??” Kwangmin hollered before all of you scattered to your own rooms.

---

“Yay!!” Ricky and Changjo started invading the waters. The twins played with them while Niel, Chunji and CAP made sandcastles.

You, Suzy and L.Joe stayed sitting on the sand.

“Suzy!! Noona!! Hyung!! Come over the water!! It’s so much fun!!!” Ricky hollered.

Suzy stood up. “Eonni, L.Joe oppa, I’m going over there, okay?” Then she ran towards Ricky. “Let me introduce you to the water queen!!!” She scooped the water and sprayed it to the twins, and to Ricky and Changjo.

You looked at L.Joe. “Why aren’t you playing?”

He smiled. “Because you ain’t playing yourself.”

“So that means when I go to the water, that’s when you’ll play too?”

He nodded.

You shrugged. Then the awkward atmosphere returned to the two of you. L.Joe felt quite uneasy, so he stood up. “I’m just gonna go over to the sandcastle makers.”

You were left alone. You watched how your good friends played and laughed all together. They were so happy and joyful. The thought of losing them if you don’t do the gangster thing suddenly came to you. You shrugged. *I’m having fun, remember?*

Out of nowhere, water came splashing on your head. All of them looked at you. You looked up to see a smirking L.Joe holding a bucket.

You stood up with a straight face. “Why did you do that?” Tension rose.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter