-10- Worried

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When you opened your eyes the next morning, you were on your bed already. You tried to sit straight, but the headache kept pulling you back.

Despite the pain, you stood up and got ready for school. You remembered the voice last night that said you needed to wear a beanie. You went to the mirror and finally realized what the voice meant. There was a large cut running from your head down to your forehead and a big bruise is visible also on your forehead. You took your beanie and went to school. You didn’t even eat nor talked to Suzy that morning.

You walked to school that morning alone because you didn’t want to be with Youngmin and Kwangmin for a while.

“Sungchan!” L.Joe greeted you as soon as you entered. When you saw his face, memories from last night came flashing back to your mind. L.Joe hugged you, but you suddenly cringed. “Hey… Sungie…. You alright?”

You looked at him and smiled weakly. “Yeah.”
“You sure? You don’t look alright…”

“I’m fine, I’m fine.”

L.Joe’s bright sunny face then changed to a concerned look. “Okay. If you insist.” He still wasn’t quite sure with you so he walked with you with his hands around your shoulder, just in case you stumble.

He escorted you to your room and kissed you goodbye. You didn’t say a word and proceeded to your seat, slouched, and slept. L.Joe quickly called Chunji and Ricky, who has just arrived at the door. “Hey, you two.”

“Hi, hyung.”

“What’s up, Byunghun?”

L.Joe pointed at you. “There’s something wrong with her.”

Ricky and Chunji peeked to look at you. “She’s always like that.” Chunji remarked.

“Yeah, hyung. There would be something wrong with her if she’s awake and listens to the teacher.” Ricky answered back.

L.Joe shrugged. “I don’t know. She seems… down… this morning. I’m not sure. There’s something wrong with her. I can feel it. Just, keep an eye on her, will you?”

The two nodded and L.Joe went to his own class.

When the teacher arrived, he quickly gave the lecture and gave activities to answer. You woke up to answer all of them and passed the paper again ahead of time.

“Noona’s always like that, right?” Ricky whispered to his hyung.

“Yeah, nothing seems to be wrong….” Chunji eyed you as you went back to sleep.

You were half way going back to sleep, when you smelled a faint scent of rust, and you felt a bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter