-24- How to save a life

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

The building was still quiet when you and Infinite arrived. All of you entered and no sudden movements can be heard.

"Sungchan, are you sure it's here?" Myungsoo asked, looking around.

"Yeah..." Then, out of the blue, Eric's minions emerged from the dark. You and Infinite prepared your stances. "Here it goes."

One of the minions ran and started the fight. Infinite scattered and fought against the enemies. You were quite impressed with their fighting skills. But it was not enough to fully bring the enemies down. After all, they're still rookies.

You pulled one of your ex-gang members and pushed him to the floor. You elbowed hard on his head, causing him to lose consciousness. As soon as you got up, your heart ached as you saw Infinite fight your battles. *I'm really sorry, guys.*

You continued to fight the others. L caught your arm as you finished one. "What are you still doing here? Go to L.Joe now!"

You looked around at the catastrophe. "But I can't leave you guys!"

"We'll be fine!"

"No!"

He pulled you into a fast hug, a very quick one to avoid the gangsters. "Sungchan, I like you!"

"What?? You're confessing now??"

"I like you too much that I don't want you to be suffering. If I came before L.Joe in your life, you would've been mine." He said as the entire rumble continued. "But that isn't the reality." He looked around at his other members, then back to you. "We'll be fine. Save your boyfriend."

You smiled. "Thanks Myungsoo." You gave one last glance at the on-going fight, and started to run up the stairs to the rooftop.

As you made your way to the door leading to the rooftop, Dongwan, one of the Shinhwa members, appeared and blocked your way. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked with a smirk as he waved his gun in front of him. "None of this would've happened if you didn't fail your last and final mission." You winced at those words. "Do you think-"

You slapped the gun out of him and pulled his hand. You twisted it and placed both his hand behind his back.

He panted. "Sungchan is very good. You really acquired your skills from your father."

You twisted his arms more tightly, making him scream. "My father isn't a fighter!!"

He laughed, despite the pain. "You thought of the wrong one."

You were confused but you still ignored him. You started choking him by pulling your one arm on his neck, the other arm still holding his hands. You let go of him and pushed him down the stairs. You watched him roll down with a blank expression and wiped your forehead with the back of your hand. You picked up the gun and ran to the door.

As soon as you entered, you quickly held up the gun at Eric, who was also doing the same. Both of you were in a stand-still, guns pointed at each other. You saw L.Joe, gagged and bounded on a chair beside Eric, unconsciousness. The three of you were the only ones on the rooftop. Your eyes widened. "What did you do to him???!"

"You failed the mission. You know the consequences, right?" Eric remained still with his gun. L.Joe's eyes fluttered, and looked up. He saw you with a gun, and he weakly began shaking his head, pleading you helplessly.

"L.Joe!"

"The last mission was a shock, right?" Eric said. "It was hard, wasn't it??"

You breathed heavily. "Eric, I know why you're doing this!" Eric was startled at that. "If my parents have done something terribly bad to your daughter, I'm the one saying sorry on their behalf. Please. Just leave us alone!"

His eyes widened. But then he closed his eyes and smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter