-17- Crazy trip to Jeju Island

You're My Gangsta Girl (Sequel To My Gangsta... Girl??)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

That night, you told Suzy and the twins what you planned to do that long weekend. L.Joe did the same too to Teen Top. Both parties were so happy to actually have fun and to be together again.

While you were packing your things, you noticed a sticky note posted on your mirror. You took it and read it.

 

Why didn’t you tell me you’re planning to leave? Well, fine. I’ll give you a break for a while. Just remember to still do your duties here afterwards. And I’ll allow you to remove those earrings for a while. Put it back when you return from Jeju. Or else.

Eric

 

You trembled at the last two words. He did give you a break, but his threats weren’t having a break. You shrugged the thoughts off your shoulder. *I’m having fun. I’m having fun.* You chanted on and on as you continued to pack your things.

---

Teen Top, Suzy, Kwangmin, Youngmin and you waited outside your mansion.

“You have a private jet????!!!” Teen Top chorused. Suzy nodded for you as you ignored the awestruck boys.

You tapped your foot. “Where is Mr. Kang?”

Then a limousine parked itself in front of you guys. Out came Mr. Kang. “I’m sorry, Ms. Sungchan. We needed to fill the gas tank.”

“It’s not like we’re going to Jeju in that limousine.” You ushered them all inside. L.Joe quickly took your hand and sat beside you.

The ride to the jet plane field was crazy.

“Hey! Give me back my shoe!!” CAP yelled at Niel who was busy crawling around the limo.

Changjo and Ricky kept on pushing buttons all around. “What do these buttons do?” “Will we explode if I push this?” “Wow~ a single button for the TV!!!”

“You two! Don’t play around!” Suzy yelled. “Eonni! Ricky and Changjo are wrecking the car!!”

The three kids stuck out their tongues to each other as you all laughed at their cuteness.

“Gah! What is this???” Chunji exclaimed as he stumbled upon a big puzzle board on the floor at the back of the limo.

“That’s a puzzle. Isn’t it obvious?” L.Joe said.

“I know that. It was a rhetorical question.” Chunji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter