Angel vs Devil

Forbidden Love

 

{ Jinhwan's POV }

 

"KIM JIWON YOU DICKHEAD LOOK WHAT YOU ING DID. SHE'S GONNA THINK I'M AN IDIOT WHO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO TYPE PROPERLY." patience. I had none right now. Bobby is so gonna pay for this.

I clenched my fists.

"Hyung! If you hadn't chased me around the house with those stupid legs of yours this wouldn't have happened," Bobby flung his arms aggressively. "This would have gone the smooth Kim Jiwon way if you didn't tumble on me and making me press the 'send' button accidentally." He pressured on the word 'accidentally' while smirking.

I blew a raspberry. This kid I swear. I'll rip his annoying head off one day.

"Jiwon way my !!! When were your ideas even useable."

"Jinhwan hyung. You should not forget that I, the great Bobby, named the greatest OTP of all time, Daragon." He said while leaning on the kitchen counter. Pointing to himself when he said 'Daragon'.

"No Jiwon. That wasn't ing you. That was Tumblr. NOW FIX THIS BOBBY KIM. No wait, scratch that, DON'T do anything, you'll make it worse anyway." I snatched my phone back and headed to my room. "I'LL ING DO IT MYSELF" And with that I slammed my room door, leaning on it while thoughts of Jinhwe laughing at me came flooding in.

Kim Jiwon. I ing hate you.

 

{ Jinhwe's POV }

 

My mind was full of question marks. What the heck was up with Jinhwan.

Should I call him to check on him? Or should I just ignore the fact that he sent me an unreadable message???

Lost in thought, I didn't notice what was happening on the outside world. The cold wind not helping at all while I was at the bus stop, refusing to walk back to the dorm in high heels.

Suddenly I saw a pair of black Vans on the floor in front of me. Looking up, staring straight into none other than the sassy Kim Hanbin's eyes.

"What do you want?" I shot a glare at him as he took a seat beside me. Feeling oh-so-comfortable when I didn't even invite him to sit next to me.

I shifted a bit to the left, he did the same. I shifted, he shifted. This idiotic little dance continued until half of my could only fit on the bus stop bench.

I stood up, puffing my cheeks as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Look Hanbin I've had enou-"

"Jihwe. Jihwe right? Baek  Jihwe."

I glared at him for the nth time.

"Look I'm sorry for what happened back there. I'm sorry, really." I looked at him, he had his head hung low, looking at the ground before him.

"I have one request," he looked up at me, I raised an eyebrow. He was the one who did something wrong, and he's asking for a request? The nerve.

"Can you just forget we ever met here and what happened just now, please."

"I never wanted to remember it anyway." I turned away.

"Thanks Jih-"

"No need for that Kim Hanbin."

My pride didn't allow me to turn back and take a seat on at the bus stop again, after what had just happened. So I guess I'll be walking back. God damn these high heels.

I fumbled with my phone, looking back at the message Jinhwan sent me, laughing at the cute mistyped message.

Jinhwan who was this cute little angel; while Hanbin was this little evil devil.

 


[A/N]

Woohooo finally an update c:

I know I promised you guys I woud update on Sunday but school has been a seriously .

I'm srsly sorrreyyy because this took soooooo long oh no

I hope you enjoyed reading as always hohhoho

Thanks for giving this fic so much love T_T I really appreaciate you guys

BTW hit me up on my ask.fm if you guys heheheheh ;)

( my ask.fm )