Wrongdoings

Forbidden Love

 

{ Jihwe's POV }

 

"I see you children know each other?"

"No dad I don't know her."

That expression on Hanbin's face. That expression I hated most. The coldness on his face. How could he? I felt insulted, the exciting anticipation in me washed away, it turned into anger.

How could he possibly say that?

I excused myself, telling them that it was getting late and I had something important early tomorrow morning.

" Aw come on Hwe-ah, just a little longer." My bro held on the my wrist.

"Not today oppa." I swung his hand off my wrist and gave him a look, almost a glare, and left in a rushed manner.

Kim Hanbin, I'll remember  what you did here.

 

{ Hanbin's POV }

 

"No dad I don't know her."

Her face fell, I could tell. Was I too harsh?

I didn't want her to get into my personal life. She's just someone that's a trainee in the same company with me, and I didn't want her finding out about the insides of my family too. Same goes to Team B. They know nothing about my family.

Jihwe excused herself from us. Maybe I was too cold.

Ugh way to go Kim Hanbin. What the are you gonna do now? What if she tells everyone about your billionaire father? She better not go blabbing about anything to anyone.

I looked at her till she had walked out of the lounge, and felt a tap on my shoulder.

"So, you do know her." Jihwe's brother was whispering to me, while my dad had gone to get a drink.  That smirk on his face. He must be misunderstanding something.

I gave him a look and shrugged, walking away after.

Jihwe, I'm sorry. But I had to.

 

{ Jinhwan's POV }

 

"BOBBY KIM YOU BETTER GET YOUR BACK HERE!" I screamed as I ran towards the latter who had took my phone away, after I got Jihwe's phone number from Donghyuk who got it from Seohee, I was spazzing too much to notice that Bobby had sneaked up behind me.

"Oh come on hyung! I know you want her so bad." Bobby started to tap my phone. I cursed myself under my breath for not locking that damn phone.

"I'LL DO WHATEVER I WANT BY MYSELF KIM JIWON YOU DICKHEAD GIVE IT BACK."

Bobby knew he was never gonna get away from me by running. Although I was short, but I was amazingly gifted with speed since young unlike Bobby.

Bobby held my phone high up while typing in a message.

I panicked. Bobby knew my weakness, my height.  I was too short to reach up to my phone.

"KIM BOBBY GIVE IT BACK!!!" Farewell to my 'best voice to listen to at night' personality.

I started jumping and so did Bobby, who was still typing a message.

"KIM JIWO-" I lost my footing and tumbled onto the ground, pulling Bobby along with me.

Fortunately I was the one on top, while that idiot landed under me. I snatched my phone back and stared at the screen, getting a heart attack from seeing what Bobby had sent to Jihwe.

 


 

[A/N]

I'm sorry for not updating for such a long time :(

I've been extremely busy since school started which totally

I didn't even get to wish you guys happy new year D:

but thanks for reading, subscribing and leaving your thoughts :) knowing that you guys like the story so much really motivates me ;aaa;

And some of you even upvoted omg omg thank you so much Potato & anneeeyyyy <3

I'll try to update on Sundays :) since I have school on Saturday too ugh

Till the next chapterrr ;) bbyong~