Art Exhibiton

Forbidden Love

 

 

{ Jinhwe's POV }

 

I had a quick shower and got my change of clothes. I put on a rather formal dress.

Dresses weren't always my favorite but I had to. I mean, of course I had to! It was my brother's first art exhibition.

 

I flipped through my phone, looking through the messages my brother sent me.

" 5:00pm at Gangnam S Building Top Floor "

I sped out the dormitory in the speed of light and hailed a taxi.

I pressed my hands together and started playing with my fingers nervously. I had a bad habit of doing that when I was nervous.

Arriving at my destination I told the driver to keep the change and swiftly head into the high-class building

With an anxious heart I pressed the top floor button of the elevator.

I tapped my foot while waiting for the elevator sped up.

The building had 30 floors which didn't make me happy at all.

I heard a sound of a 'ding' indicating that the elevator had reached to a stop. But when I looked up, a frown formed on my face. It was only the 12th floor.

A young man stepped in while he was on the phone.

He looked rather familiar. And so I took a closer look.

Hanbin??

I hung my head low immediately, not wanting him to know I was there. I didn't really know him nor talked to him yet but the aura around him seemed rather cold right now so I just stood there silently.

Another 'ding' could be heard and then Hanbin got out and I heaved a sigh of relief.

I was about to push the close button but then it didn't close.

Then it hit me,

This was the 30th floor.

What the hell is Hanbin doing here?

 

{ Hanbin's POV }

 

Never in a million years would I have thought I, the Kim Hanbin, would be at an art exhibition.

Dad actually sent his men to the dorm just to tell me to get my here. And I knew mom would be mad if I went against dad, and I would get to meet my sister anyways. It's been such a long time since I've seen her. I really miss her.

The gentleman in me was going to let the girl in the elevator out fist but I heard someone call me.

"Hanbin oppa!"

It was Hanbyul!

"Hanbyul-ie!" I ran up to her and gave her a big hug. Seeing her always made me happy.

Hanbyul gave me a peck on the forehead and I gave her the same too while pinching her on the cheeks.

"Is father here?" I asked my little sister.

"Nope. He's not, but mother is! Come on oppa let's go find her!"

Hanbyul then dragged me along the hallway heading towards our mother.

 

{ Jinhwe's POV }

 

I giggled softly at how sweet the picture was in front of me.

Hanbin and a little girl, hugging, and kissing each other's forehead. Who knew Kim Hanbin had such a loving side.

"Baek Jihwe I assume?"

I looked up and saw a buff man with looking at me. Startled, I took a step back and gave the man wide eyes.

"Y-yes."

"Your brother is waiting for you at the lounge. He informed me to tell you to look for him after browsing the exhibition."

"Oh yes. Thank you." I nodded and gave him a weak smile.

Sighing, I walked along the hallway. Admiring my brother's works.

He always had that thing for art since young, but who knew he would be this successful.

I skipped some of his works but don't tell him that and walked towards the lounge.

As I was about to step in, two other men blocked my way.

Oh dear God, not again.

"Name, miss?"

I was about to speak up but then somebody interrupted me.

"Jihwe-ahhhhhhhhh"

Obviously, it was my bro.

"Jisoo-ahhhhhhhhhh" I said as I was trying to mimic him.

His gaze then turned into a glare and I burst into laughter.

"Oh come on oppa. It was just a freaking joke!" I said while trying to restrain my laughter, patting him on the shoulder.

He smiled and threw an arm over my shoulder. "I knew that," he said while handing me a drink and giving gestures to the men, telling them it was ok to let me in.

"Why do you even want me here" I said while taking his arm off my shoulder.

"Oh come on Jihwe! Don't tell me you wanna miss oppa's first exhibition."

"Don't call yourself oppa , it's disgusting."

"Sheesh Jihwe. You don't have to be so harsh on oppa." He said, emphasizing on the word 'oppa'.

I ignored him and had a sip of my drink, almost spilling it when my bro suddenly pulled me by the arm.

"Come Jihwe, I'd like you to meet some people."

I groaned loudly and followed him to a corner of the lounge.

We stopped at an empty table and I gave a are-you-serious-look to my brother.

"Funny. He should be here by now." My bro was looking around to see if the said person was around.

"Looking for someone Mr.Baek?" A voice said behind us.

We both turned our heads and saw a rather old man looking at Jisoo.

"Mr.Kim!" My brother greeted him cheerfully as he shook his hand and looked at me.

"Jihwe, this is Mr.Kim, the man who made this exhibition come to life."

 


 

[A/N]

Sorry for being so inactive.

I stayed up till 3am to finish this o u o

Hope you guys enjoy <3