Who?

Forbidden Love

{ Jinhwe's POV }

 

"Jihwe, this is Mr.Kim, the man who made this exhibition come to life."

I blinked at the man. He seemed somewhat familiar. Had I seen him before?

I felt someone nudge me by the side, making me wake up from my thinking wonderland.

I looked in front of me, Mr.Kim had his hand out.

I immediately took my hand out, and shook his hand while smiling awkwardly.

"Mr.Kim,  this is my sister, Baek Jihwe."

"Such a beautiful sister you have." Mr.Kim exclaimed with a grim plastered on his face.

I don't want to be rude or anything, but this man is creeping me out.

An awkward laugh came out of me ask I pulled my hand out of his grip.

"Nice to meet you Mr.Kim" But I still had to be polite.

I was uncomfortable position. I was standing in between the two while they were having a hearty conversation. It felt awkward to be honest.

I tried to excuse myself by giving a ty reason of "need to use the bathroom".

But before I could do so, Mr.Kim spoke up, "I'd like you to meet my family too."

We walked towards a table, where a woman was sitting at.

I spotted a rather familiar person beside her

Mr.Kim... KIM HANBIN???????? No freaking way.

I squinted my eyes for a clearer look.

IT WAS HIM, KIM HANBIN.

 

{ Hanbin's POV }

 

I got to catch up with mum, which was a good thing. She told me that Hanbyul was doing well in school. The little girl even got herself student of the month. And of course as a big bro I had to do something for her, and so I promised her an ice-cream date.

"Dear, this is Mr.Baek and his sister.", I heard my dad say.

Then there was silence.

I felt mum nudge me by the side and whispered to me, asking me to be polite and to greet them.

I looked up with a poker face, not wanting to show any warmth to anyone.

But that face didn't stay on for long. Because in front of me, stood Baek Jihwe, a.k.a. Jinhwan's partner.

My face fell as I panicked.

 

{ Jihwe's POV }

 

I couldn't read Hanbin's face, his face was confusing.

Was he too surprised, or was he just upset about seeing me here.

I shook off those thoughts and smiled at Hanbin, about to give a polite greeting but someone spoke up before I did.

"Kim. Han. Bin. Where are your manners!!" Mr.Kim raised his voice at Hanbin, making him flinch.

I shook on the inside too. Who knew Mr.Kim would be so typical.

"Nono sir, it's fine" My bro was shaking his hands and giving an awkward smile to Mr.Kim. I could tell he got startled too.

I rolled my eyes and gave Hanbin a small wave.

"Hey, Hanbin right?" Well, I still hadn't officially met him nor talked to him yet, so I needed to kinda pretend I didn't know his name.

But this wasn't the reaction I wanted.

His eyes went wide. I felt him panic. But why?

"Do you guys know each oth-"

"I see you children know each other?" My bro tried to whisper to me, but got cut off by Mr.Kim.

"No dad I don't know her."

 


 

[A/N]

I tried.

This is an extremely short update I'm so sorry.

I have no time :--(

Hope you guys enjoyed it <3

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :D