Melted

Forbidden Love

 

{ Jihwe's POV }

 

Waking up the next day, I barely popped my swollen eyes open and squinted at the clock far away from me. Giving up, I grabbed my over-sized glasses on the side table, sitting up.

7.27 a.m

Oh God dammit. I slept in late again.

I rushed into the bathroom with a towel mumbling curse words to the members because they didn't even bother to wake me up.

Before I knew it I was already rushing down the streets, heading straight to the YG trainee building, tying my hair into a messy ponytail while I was at it. I put all those thoughts from yesterday to the back of my mind. Not now Jihwe, not now.

Today was another training day and I was assigned to head to the main building instead of the trainee one. Well at least there won't be a large chance bumping into team b (or mainly Hanbin) here.

"Um, hi. I'm a trainee and I'm assigned here today." I passed a sheet of paper to the lady in charge.

"Yes. Right this way."

She led my through hallways and we stopped in front of a studio. I peeked through the small glass and saw some dancers inside.

"AKMU has some music shows to attend this week and there were a few dancers unable to attend so you were assigned here. Hope you do well." The lady gave me a small smile and I nodded back.

"Um, thanks."

I turned the doorknob and walked into the room, gently shutting the door after. Everyone was too busy talking and practicing. I looked around awkwardly.

Were the girls here too?

I squinted around, looking for familiar faces. Ah! Seohee was here! I rushed to her side and slapped her shoulder.

"Ow! Who the fu- Oh. Not such a morning person aye Jihwe." She eyesmiled.

"No. Not really." I gave a sarcastic smile. "Where are the others?"

"Japanese class."

"But then I-"

"Alright then. Let's get started. I'm Mr. Jung. Welcome you guys and I'm telling you guys before-hand I won't go easy on you guys today. We have to go through two songs today. And I hope you guys can get the steps as quickly as possible. Wouldn't want to ruin AKMU's stage now, right?"

A well-built man was standing in front explaining how things would go.

"He's the choreographer." Seohee whispered to me while pointing at the man.

"But then where's Akdong?" I asked while I still kept my eyes on the man.

"Ask me something I know." Seohee rolled her eyes.

"So have all of yo-"

"I'm sorry we're late sir." DAT VOICE.

"Oh good morning to you too. Can you guys be more on time next time? Hm? Hanbin-sshi." All eyes were on them. How fashionably late.

"Sorry sir! Hanbin here gets a little cranky when he wakes up in the morning." The guy behind Hanbin said with a cheesy smile. Isn't that Junhoe?

Mr. Jung ignored that kid and turned to us. "Let's get ready."

 


 

{ Jinhwan's POV }

 

"Get up you guys! We've gotta start practicing." Hanbin wasn't here today, so I was in charge of these monkeys.

"But Hanbin-hyung isn't here! Let's just rest a biiiittttttt."

Donghyuk must have got off the wrong side of the bed today. He was acting like a awful child. He complained about breakfast, saying it was disgusting having bread every morning so I had to get him a bottle of banana milk. And then he complained about his legs, saying they were in pain and saying that he was going to skip practice today. Yunhyung and I had to drag that kid into the studio. Bobby was already a handful, and now this kid.

I cursed silently as Yunhyung sighed loudly.

"Look. Donghyuk. I don't know what happened and all but we have English class later and we have to at least finish the first verse of 'One Of A Kind'."

"But Jinhwan-hyyyuuuunnngggg~"

This .

 


 

{ Hanbin's POV }

 

I scanned the room and my eyes stopped on a certain figure. I stared at her with nervous eyes, reminding myself about last night.

What the was there to be angry about? Huh Baek JiHWE!!!!! I admit I was a little harsh at her bro's place but-

"KIM HANBIN!"

My eyes shot open. "Um, wassup?"

"WASSUP?? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GONNA 'waASSUP?' ME. I have been calling you over for a few times now. Get your senses back Hanbin!"

I mumbled about how annoying and scary Mr. Lee's voice was as I walked over.

All the dancers got into place and started learning the dance.

This stupid dance. Why am I even here??? I should be in the practice room jamming to some GD.

With all those stupid thoughts in my head, clumsy me had lost balance and fell.

But oh no, I didn't fall onto the cold, hard ground.

I opened my eyes and I swear my eyeballs nearly fell out.

Well done, Hanbin. Well done.

 

 


 [A/N] 

killin myself.