Meeting (Part 2)

You Are Not Alone

[3rd POV/EXO's POV]

(Present Day)

The boys sat around quiet and aimlessly. The only thing audible besides their breathing was the ticking of the clock on the wall. Tao sat on the floor, with his legs folded, watching the seconds go by.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

"Times up.", he said.

They all looked around the living room.

"Where is she?", Kai asked Tao concerned.

He shrugged with an equal look of confusion.

"She should be here now?", he answered in uncertainty.

"I'm sorry. Should? What do you mean should? You sent her back in time for a few minutes and you don't even know if she's going to come back?", Baekhyun raised his voice, being overwhelmed by the situation.

Tao quickly got up off the floor putting his hands up, trying to de-escelate his erradict panic.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Relax. RE~lax. It's probably a delay."

"A delay? What kind of delay?" Chen egged him on for clarification

"Think of a live broadcasting."

"So like a couple of seconds to a minute?", he asked.

He responded with a nod, which they gave back to him, understanding the dilemma. 

Tao placed  his hands on his knees, exhaling in relief. Mumbling in fatigue, "They're gonna make me snap one day. I swear to god."

"I've got good news and bad news." 

They all turned to the voice to see BoA in the coat, lended by Suho. She sat on the counter eating a fresh, steaming hotteok.

They all gathered around. "Well?", Kris said in a firm, yet sly tone.

She fumbled around with the piece in , with her tongue, blowing steam. She held her finger out as she gobbled down the piece of food in .

Wiping , she began to speak. "Well, for starters, you didn't start it, Kai."

"Then, what did?"

She paused for a second, seeming unwilling to answer, seeing what happened first hand.

Kai beckoned her on. "Noona."

She held her head back and her teeth. Letting out an un-nerving sigh, she continued. "Some girls..had pushed her into a fountain."'

The room fell silent. 

"Was she hurt?", Chanyeol asked.

"Physically, I don't think so. Emotionally, very much so. She didn't try to stop the girls at all. After all the stuff happened, she just sat their and said I give up. And then she just left."

Kris bounced off of her last statement. "She just left?"

BoA nodded. "She left the school and went straight home. She only stopped for the pedestrian lights and the doorman. She had to have walked at least a mile and a half, drenching wet. There were a bunch of people trying to help her, even the drunkards. But nope. Not for them."

Kris acknowledged something that stood out. "Doorman?" 

She reached into the inner pocket of the coat, and pulled out a matte black flyer with golden stamping. Xiumin grabbed it.

"The Black Out Ball at the Palace.", He read out loud.

"Isn't that the big hotel that catered for us a while back?" Sehun asked.

BoA nodded once more. "The one with the macarons."

"I'm sorry, how does this help us?", D.O. asked.

"She lives there." She took another bite into her slightly cooled pancake.

"At a hotel?", Sehun questioned in disbelief.

"I know, right?" She talked with a mouthful of food, covering iwith her hand. "She rolled up in there and said nothing. A manager came and asked her to leave. But then she pointed at her nametag, and he went folded a full 90, yelling "Please forgive me" and what not." She gulped down her food once more. 

Xiumin looked back at the flyer again. "It says this thing is tonight."

"Exactly."

She hopped down from the counter.

"So, get dressed."