Chapter 05 || ~Seek the Lost Descendant~

The Lost Descendant [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The Khresmoi has informed me that it is time for you all to seek the Lost Descendant of EXOPlanet." Queen Sanguine announced to the twelve young men bowing down in front of her.

The twelve young men eyes widened at the news, but didn't say anything as they continued to have their head lowered to the ground. You never speak in the prescene of the queen unless she addresses you. She hardly addresses and goes as she pleases.

"You all know what you must do." Queen Sanguine instructed. "Find the Lost Descendant, bring her back alive with the twelve medallions, and the Medaglione Key should surface."

The twelve men nodded their heads in understanding. It was a mission they must complete. They couldn't return without the Lost Descendant and medallions. Queen Sanguine would not approve.

"The Portare is ready to leave with you all inside in two hours." Queen Sanguine countined. "Be on time or face serious consequences."

She stared at the men in front of her waiting for their response.

"Yes, your majesty." The twelve men obeyed.

"Two hours. Be back in two hours. Do I make myself clear?" Queen Sanguine repeated.

"Yes, your highness." The twelve men replied.

"Good, now leave me, and say your farewells." Queen Sanguine dismissed as she watched the men rose up to stand and bowed once more before leaving her prescene.

Once they left, did she hurriedly rose from her throne, and walked behind it. Behind the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter