Chapter 02 || ~The Suspension~

The Lost Descendant [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you for joining us, Miss Lufkin. Please take a seat." The principal greeted Cami as he motioned the seat next to her brother in front of his desk.

Cami sat down as she gave her brother a scolding look before returning her attention back to the principal. "What has my brother done this time to make it quite serious, Mr. Rosemberg?"

Mr. Rosemberg sat in his leather chair in an upright position with his hands folded on top of his desk before speaking. "Mr. Lufkin here was assigned to do a presentation on a song in his English class and was told to identify the poetic and literary terms within the lyrics."

Cami raised an eyebrow in confusion on why this would get her brother in trouble if it was a school related assignment.

"You're probably wondering why this may caused some concern, but I'm not yet done, Miss Lufkin." Mr. Rosemberg explained. "It was the song that your brother had chosen that was inappropriate."

"It was not." Sid disagreed. "It's not such a big deal."

"It is a big deal, young man." Mr. Rosemberg declared, his voice rising a bit. "It was not suitable for the class and this school for such nonsense."

Cami coughed to direct the principal's attention back to her. "Um, what was the song that he used?"

"It was the song 'White Rabbit' by Jefferson Airplanes." Principal Rosemberg replied. "What Mrs. Willis informed me was that Sydney-"

"Sid. It's Sid. Not Sydney. Get it right." Sid said as he let out in mild frustration.

The principal continued. "Sid. Mrs. Willis informed me that Sid explained that the song 'White Rabbit' was basically about drugs. Considering Emerson Massey High School is an A-plus school within the first division of the district. This school doesn't tolerate such things."

"Not like the other students aren't potheads." Sid scoffed under his breath.

"Shh." Cami shushed her brother. "Be quiet." She returned her attention back onto Principal Rosemberg. "What will be his punishment?"

"Since this is his first real offense besides the usual behavioral issues, he will be punished with an on-campus suspension of three days." The principal ordered.

"That's total bull!" Sid cried out in disbelief as he arose from his chair. "It's my senior year. It was a senior class. It's not that big of a ing deal."

"Language, young man!" The principal said displaying the same position as he stood up. "I'm warning you now. If you don't calm down, then more days will be added to the suspension."

"Try me, old man." Sid egged on with a smirk.

"One more day added!" The principal announced.

"Ohh, scary." Sid continued mockingly. "I'm shaking in my shoes."

"Make it another three days of suspension!" The principal added.

"What? Three more days?" Sid let out dramatically. "How will I ever get my social life back."

"Mister, I'm warning you." Principal R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter