prompt five

▸| muse!shinbi

“You could have died!”

“But I didn’t, now did I?” She moved to struggle out of his hard grip, rubbing the spot where his hand had a tight hold around. Sujin knew she was in the wrong, but her pride and anger wouldn’t let her admit that to his face. She heard him let out a defeated sigh but she kept her eyes trained on the ground, gritting her teeth.

“Are you alr--”

“I’m fine,” a heavy silence filled the air before he moved to walk away from the living room. Sujin let out a breath she didn’t know she was holding, stretching her leg to peek at the bloody scrape she got from the incident earlier. She hissed almost out of reflex and twisted her leg to get a better look at it when a hand reached over and held her leg in place. Jumping back in surprise, she looked up to see Siwon’s side profile as his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. He began to get to work on cleaning up her wound as she watched silently, hissing in pain every once in a while.

“Be careful when you’re showering. The gauze isn’t waterproof.”

“Thank you,” she stared at her hands as they rested on her lap, not daring to look up at the older male. She felt a hand ruffle her hair comfortingly before his shadow drifted out of her sight into the other room once more.

And I’m sorry.


---------------------------------------------------------------
super duper overdued update!
i found this while going through my old documents so i figured, why not post it? c:
hmm... i will no longer be using this account anymore so i'll just leave this story up but i won't be updating here anymore...
i'm thinking of writing more but they'll be in blog posts in my new account.
so send me a pm if you want a link to my new account o/ i'd prefer it to be hush hush :x
bbyong~!
. . . i don't know why i said that.