prompt two

▸| muse!shinbi

“It’s time to choose.”

She looked up with a pout, her eyes darting back and forth between two pairs of beady eyes. “But--” she started hesitantly, looking up at the stern eyes of the older male. Letting out a quiet whimper, she looked down at the floor, wincing as she eyed the pieces of what used to be Baekhyun’s shiny pride and joy. The sound of the front door opening made her jump slightly as her eyes shone over with hope. She stole a glance at the older male as he stared back with wide eyes, almost as if he knew he already lost.

“Unnie!” Sujin cried out, bounding towards the lady just as she stepped into the house. Wrapping her arms around the older female, she pouted and moved to lean her head against Yuri, “Oppa wants me to give one of my friends away!”

“Baekhyun!” the male groaned and hung his head low as the lady averted her attention towards him, “What’s this all about?”

“They ruined my trophy!” he complained, gesturing towards what was left of his prized possession as it lay in pieces on the floor. Yuri muttered words of assurance to the younger girl as she pulled away, ruffling Sujin’s hair softly. The younger girl nodded in reply with a worried pout, turning to face the couple.

“Both of them are staying. You could always get a new trophy, can’t you?,” she lowered her voice into a hushed whisper, “and you wouldn’t want to be the one to comfort a wailing Sujin now, would you?”. She gave him a pointed look and held out her arms to take Deukie and Shinbi, Sujin’s pet duck and rabbit. He huffed and handed them over, crossing his arms as he scowled. Sujin squealed in delight as she cuddled against Deukie’s feathers and Shinbi’s soft fur, making her way up the staircase. Baekhyun’s eyes trailed after her and caught hers, to which she responded by sticking out her tongue childishly. He blinked in surprise but did not have time to react before she bounded up the stairs, giggling. A soft chuckle averted his attention as Yuri wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her head on his chest.

“Thank you.”

He sighed and pulled back to plant a kiss on her forehead, her arms loosening to rest at his sides. Ducking his head, she responded quickly by tilting her head up to meet his lips for a kiss but they were interrupted by a loud crash coming from upstairs.

“Deukie!!”

Baekhyun groaned loudly and buried his face in her shoulder, her soft laugh filling his ears and calming him down.

Those animals will be the end of him. All three of them.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------
this is a little bit longer, eh?
hmm~ i'm leaving for a week and decided to get some writing done...
hope this made sense ^^;
what else what else i don't even know what else to say~
ah! yeah. yuri x baekhyun kekeke they're a couple in one of the roleplays i'm in c:
my two biases asdfgh-- <3
okay bai eue