prompt three

▸| muse!shinbi

“I’m bad for you.”

She turned to face her companion and studied his unreadable expression before tilting her head to the side, “Why?”

He sighed and ran his fingers through his disheveled hair, “I just am.”

Visibly unsatisfied with his answer, she turned to lean against the railing, sliding downwards till she sat cross-legged on the cement floor, “Were you sent to kill me?”

The blonde let out a soft chuckle, shaking his head, “No.”

Sujin looked up and tapped her chin mockingly, “Hmm… Are you junk food?”

She looked up as he laughed out loud, his lips turned up in a lopsided grin. She had to admit, he was quite attractive and she found herself unable to escape from his charms herself. When he turned to look at her, she fought the urge to look away, instead grinning back up at him expectantly.

“Forget it,” he muttered softly, leaning away from the railing and moving to walk down the path. She let out a surprised ‘oh’ and scrambled to catch up to him.

“Kris oppa! Wait up!” she hurried to walk alongside him, wrapping her arms around one of his, “Can you buy me some cotton candy?”

“...No.”

“But why?”

“I’m broke.”

Her soft laughter rang through the park as their footsteps occupied the silence. I’m bad for you.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------
to be honest, i had no idea where i was going with this
super short one here...
ah yes i've returned from korea.
it was quite great to be honest. i hope i can apply some of the things i observed over there into my writing.
so yep~~~ hope you liked this. c: