prompt one

▸| muse!shinbi

“I can’t do this anymore.”

“Aww... Come on, oppa! It’s just a little bit more! You can do it!” She shifted closer to the male as he swallowed down another bite. He unwillingly shivered as he watched her scoop up another spoonful of chocolate cake off her plate.

“Say ‘ah’,” she crooned with a guilty smile, holding up her spoon in front of his face. Baekhyun simply grunted and leaned forward so that she could feed him again, his eyes never leaving her face. She squirmed uncomfortably under his sharp glare, averting her eyes to look down into her lap. Heaving a sigh, she felt her teeth clamp down onto her bottom lip, a habit of hers whenever she felt nervous.

“I won’t order so much next time…” she moved to scratch a non-existing itch on her head, looking up at him guiltily. She looked away almost immediately from his cold stare, ducking her head down unconsciously.

He watched her momentarily before heaving a heavy sigh, “Let’s just hurry and finish the stupid cake.”


Her eyes disappeared into crescents as she grinned up at him. Clapping her hands determinedly, she nodded and picked up the fork again, “Hwaiting, oppa!”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------
super short chapter...
i decided to make the chapter cute rather than angsty since the prompts are free to be intrepreted.
ah yes, baekhyun is a muse from a roleplay. pretty chill guy, i suppose.
it was fun to write this. i can imagine it would actually turn out like this haha
anyway, this is how these prompts work: the line that you're given is spoken to your muse. describe how she reacts.
so yep. that's basically it. more of a character development practice, i guess.
welp, hope you enjoyed reading this. c: