prompt four

▸| muse!shinbi
“You’re bad for me.”
 
She felt sick to her stomach, her eyes travelling upwards to meet his as they glossed over with hot tears. A silence hung in the air as he held her gaze with an unreadable expression. A lone tear fell from her eye, grazing her cheek before falling to the ground. As if a spell had been broken, he averted his gaze to look away from her pained expression.
 
“But oppa…” she finally cried out, her voice trembling. He glanced back at her with an almost pitiful gaze as she searched his eyes helplessly. Having run out of things to say, he settled on a quiet ‘sorry’ and his heel, half-expecting her to grab at his wrist but it seems she has lost all her energy.
 
“But…”she stared at his retreating back numbly, a lump forming in . She knew. She knew this was coming. He was a college student, studying to someday take over his family business. She was still studying in high school; her only serious passion, writing. She was like a child and he was more like an older brother who was forced to bring his younger sister everywhere he went. Why did she ever think it could work? He was way out of her league. She did not deserve him from the start. A strangled sob escaped her lips, making her bring her hands up to cover in shock. Another sob followed soon after, her tears now almost mockingly caressing her face.
 
Sujin stumbled backwards before turning around, her whole body shaking as she cried. She took one heavy step forward after another and before she knew it, she was running. Running towards what, she didn’t know. But she was running away. She forced her way through crowds, falling and getting back up as sob after sob ripped themselves from . As she fell for the umpteenth time, she forced herself to quieten and stood up slowly, keeping her eyes trained on the ground.
 
“Sujin-ah?”
 
Her steps were halted and her eyes travelled upwards to meet a pair of worried eyes staring back at her.
 
“Shinyeong unnie…” her legs moved on their own accord, stepping quickly towards the older female as her arms automatically wrapped around Sujin in a much-needed hug. The younger girl immediately fell apart once again, burying her face in the older female’s comforting embrace.

"Everything is going to be alright."

 
---------------------------------------------------------------
first angst!
i decided this was a good chance to show sujin's more vulnerable side so i hope i achieved something?
i have no idea who the male character is but i was thinking maybe suho? eue
anyway yeah, i have to get back to writing now ouo;
toodles~