intro

▸| muse!shinbi

Sujin looked up to the sky as she made her way down the path, her hands buried deep in her pockets. She slowed down to a halt and felt her eyelids flutter close.

Goodbye, my love. I have to go and leave you alone.

She silently mouthed the words with her eyes still shut, feeling the breeze ruffle her hair softly. She opened her eyes and twirled around clumsily, almost losing her balance in the process. Assuring herself no one was around, she fished out her phone and fumbled with it when an upbeat melody rang through her ears. Her shoulders jerked as she moved to rip the earbuds from her ears, ducking her head with a quiet squeak. She huffed and glared at the offending object, lowering the volume with her lips pursed into a pout. Returning the earbuds back into her ears, her eyes sparkled as they looked around once more for a passer-by. Stumbling to turn and look behind her, a wide grin made its way onto her face as she took long strides backwards to keep up with the beat of the song.

Here’s to never growing up.

She didn’t hesitate to nod along with the music, her lips moving to mouth the lyrics to the song. The leaves crunched loudly under her shoes as she bounded over towards a nearby bench, planting her feet onto the wooden seat. As the shrill strum of an electric guitar filled her ears, Sujin felt her eyebrows furrow in mock concentration, her teeth gnawing on her bottom lip. Her fingers moved expertly through the air, her right hand continuously brushing against her shirt near her abdomen. She finished her air guitar solo with a giggle and a hop off her mock-up stage, running off the path towards the trees as they towered over her almost protectively.

“Here’s to never growing up!”


 

---------------------------------------------------------------
short introduction just for the heck of it.
warning!chapters after this will probably be as short if not shorter.
i hope it was fine, i suppose... if anyone read this, that is.
ah yes, i've been addicted to avril lavigne these past few days <3
the songs mentioned are awesome by the way cx check them out maybe?
i hope you liked sujin's air guitar skills eue;;