Something More?

What's Happening To Me?

Previously: Doojoon could only smile. and laugh. and laugh some more. Laughed so much that tears were forming in his eyes. "ah, that Kikwang kid is too funny and cute. I look forward to seeing him again."


Kikwang was running as fast as he could to get to his class. He couldn't afford another strike because that would mean he had to clean the whole classroom for a week and his professor is the devil himself. Mr. Jang Hyungseung. He may have an angel like appearance and an airy like personality but once you're late to his lectures he turns into the devil and gives you hell.

Kikwang shook off the thought of cleaning the classroom and focused on getting to class. He only had three minutes left and he wasn't gonna waste it.

Mr. Jang was watching the clock and so was the rest of the class. Apparently, Kikwang had a rep in that class. It was down to the last minute. Mr. Jang glanced at his watch, "45 more seconds." He turned around towards the board to write down the class assignments for the week. He asked the class to pass up their homework from yesterday and looked once more at his watch. "Only 15 more seconds. That Lee Kikwang, he's really testing my patience." As if on cue the class started to countdown together.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

"---"

Mr. Jang looked up towards the door to his classroom. There stood the student that everyone was waiting on panting for air. "Ah, Kikwang shi. Glad you can join us." Said Mr. Jang with a forced smile. Obviously, Mr. Jang didn't want Kikwang to make it to class. Kikwang took a deep breath and asked the class, "Did I make it in time?" The class cheered and told him that that he had three seconds to spare. Mr. Jang glared at the class and the students went quiet.

"Lee Kikwang, I will not tolerate for this action again. You may have escaped with three mere seconds this time but the next time that you are even thirty seconds away, I will punish you. So, will you please find your seat and pass up your assignment so I can start my lecture?"

Kikwang did as told but before he could dig out his assignment there was another commotion at the door. He looked up and was surprised, "Sunbae?"

Doojoon was also out of breath. From running from the other side of campus and then bumping into another student that further delayed him from his class and still could not make it in time. Doojoon bowed in apology to Mr. Jang. "Mr. Jang, I apologize for being late to your first lecture. My previous class is on the other side of campus and that had caused delay of reaching your class. I sincerely --" Doojoon was cut off.

"Save it." Doojoon snapped out of his bow to look at the professor. "I presume you are the new addition to my class," Mr. Jang glanced down at the attendence "Yoon Doojoon?" Doojoon could only nod his head.

"Since this is your first class with me due to some circumstances, I'll let it slide today but next time don't be late. I don't like late students." Said Mr. Jang and Kikwang could have sworn that the professor shot him a look. What was even more shocking was that his Doojoon sunbae was in class with him.

"Doojoon shi, please find a seat so that I may finally start my lecture." Mr. Jang motioned him to the class. Kikwang, not restraining himself, "Oh! Oh! Doojoon sunbae!! There's a empty seat beside me!! Here!!" Doojoon glanced up at the student that called for him pointing to the empty seat to his left. He, too, was surprised that Kikwang was in this class. He made his way over, "Kikwang shi. We meet again." Kikwang only smiled in return as Doojoon took his seat.

"Ahem. Class is starting. Please open your textbook to page 56. We are starting with family connection."


Junhyung wandered off to his class after leaving Doojoon dumbfounded. 'Should I have asked him?' He shrugged and decided not to. Class had ended and he was briskly walking around the campus to kill some time before meeting up with Doojoon. Then a face popped up in his head. Lee Kikwang.

"I swear, I have seen the guy somewhere before." Junhyung was brought back to the face of Kikwang. Seemingly, he felt like he had seen Kikwang before but couldn't remember. Before he could connect anymore dots to the guy he was smacked at the back of his head. Furiated, Junhyung turned around to yell at the only person who would dare do that to him. "YOON DOOJOON. I'm gonna make you regret that!" Junhyung started off with a small elbow jab followed by a punch to Doojoon's arm but turns out he completely missed and instead landed a punch to Kikwang's abdomen causing the latter to haunch over in pain.

Face filled with horror and shock Junhyung instanting apologized and felt the embarrassment of missing his friend and attacking a stranger. "I'm so sorry. That was not meant for you. Are you okay?" Junhyung patted Kikwang's back and tried to help him up. Kikwang tried to let out a smile implementing that he was okay but the pain overcame him and he let out a moan of pain.

"Junhyung! Look what you did. Injuring innocent people, especially one of my fan. I brought him here to introduce you to him and this is what you do. I didn't know you were like that." Junhyung could only glare at his friend while trying to console the injured Kikwang. Doojoon decided to help Kikwang up and took him to the infirmary leaving Junhyung hanging out. "Kikwang shi, are you okay? I'm sorry. My friend can be an but he's not voilent. Only if you tempt him." Doojoon chuckled.

"Doojoon Sunbae, I'm fine. You can let me go now. I can walk. The pain has subsided now." Kikwang grimaced. "Is he a close friend of yours?"

"The guy from earlier? Yeah, we went through high school together and we're going in the same major. I'm sorry that he punched you. I know he was aiming for me but he missed and you got hurt instead." Kikwang could see the guilt on Doojoon's face and chuckled. Doojoon looked up at Kikwang confused.

"Doojoon sunbae, don't worry. I don't hold grudges. Besides, I know it was an accident. You don't have to make that face."

Doojoon sighed, "Nothing ever fazes you, huh? How are you so forgiving and calm?" Kikwang tilted his head.

"Not everyone is wrong and I shouldn't keep holding on to it. It would only make it harder on myself to hang on to the problem. My parents raised me to forgive all and cause no harm to others."

Before Doojoon could say another word, they were interrupted by Junhyung who finally caught up to them. Junhyung apologized again and Kikwang accepted his apology. Doojoon then introduced Junhyung to Kikwang.

"Kikwang shi, this is Yong Junhyung. He's my best friend. Junhyung, meet --"

"Lee Kikwang, right?" Kikwang nodded and Doojoon gave Junhyung a look. "Yah, how do you know him? You just met." Junhyung smirked.

"Actually, I met him earlier. He was lost in the business department looking for the Sociology department. So, I helped him out and got each other's name." Junhyung looked at Kikwang again. "Kikwang shi, I really have this feeling that I've seen you before. Have we met somewhere else before?" Kikwang only gave him a blank look and then shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry sunbae. I have bad memories. I only remember Doojoon sunbae."

"How do you know Doojoon then?"

Kikwang looked excited to answer, "I saw a game that Doojoon sunbae played. It was soccer and Doojoon sunbae was amazing! He's super smart and has great leadership and he's nice to everyone. Doojoon sunbae is jjang jjang man!" Kikwang remarked with his trademark two thumbs up.

Junhyung could only stare and hold in his laughter and Doojoon wasn't even trying at all cause his laughter could be heard already. Kikwang pouted, "Why are you laughing Doojoon sunbae?" Once again, Doojoon was interrupted.

"bwahahahaha. What is jjang jjang man? Oh man. Wow. That was....whoooo." Junhyung had to wipe away some tears. Kikwang pouted even more. "Kikwang, I think I remember you now."

"What? Sunbae, you know me?"

"Yeah, you're that weird kid that was following us around back in high school and I always remember you saying 'doojoon sunbae, jjang jjang man'"

Doojoon was surprised. Now it was coming back to him. "Oh yeah. I remember now. He kept following us around and saying that. I never knew who he was but that was the funniest thing I heard."

Kikwang didn't know how to react. He really does have bad memories but Doojoon and Junhyung was laughing at him and he felt.......sad and embarrassed. He only admired his Doojoon sunbae and wanted to let his sunbae know but, "I was laughed at? I was a weird kid?" Kikwang didn't mean for that to slip out.

Doojoon and Junhyung stopped laughing. Kikwang was on the verge of tears. "My admiration was a funny thing? Doojoon sunbae, do you think I'm weird?"

"Well, yeah. Why wouldn't he think that? You were practically stalking him." Doojoon punched Junhyung to shut up.

Kikwang had no control of his tears and they fell. Doojoon had a look of guilt and his chest felt heavy. He had caused Kikwang to cry.

"Doojoon sunbae. I'm sorry for the trouble. I promise, I won't bother you again. You won't have to see me again." Kikwang bowed to Doojoon and ran away. Doojoon stood rooted to the ground. He didn't know whether to chase after Kikwang or not. One thing for sure, he felt like something or someone punched a hole in his chest. There was an unbearable pain and he didn't know why.


There's the second chappie.

It was a bit hard to write. The poor ending.

Don't worry, the next chapter is the last.

Junhyung's such a meanie.

Comments are welcomed and criticism.