Family Meeting

What's Happening To Me?

Previously on, "What's Happening to Me?" :

Kikwang turned to the door but Yoseob ran into Kikwang's room to hide. "Woah, Yoseobbie. Dongwoonie got here super fast. He must of knew you would be here already. See, this is why you guys shouldn't take your fights to my apartment." Kikwang opened the door anticipating Dongwoon but was greeted by Junhyung instead. "Morning, Kiki."


Yoseob peeked through Kikwang's door to get a glance at who was at the door. He could tell by the voice that it wasn't his Dongwoonie and besides the point that he couldn't have gotten there so soon. He couldn't make out much since Pabokwang was in the way. "Who is it?"

Kikwang was shocked to see Junhyung standing before him. "Oh, Junhyung shi. What are you doing here so early?" Junhyung gave him a confused look. "I told you that I was going to pick you up, remember?" Kikwang had a dumb moment. "Ohhhhh. Right. Sorry. I forgot. Please, come in. I just woke up."

Junhyung made his way into Kikwang's apartment and noticed that their were luggages in the living room. He started to point to the luggage and Kikwang rushed to grab it. "Oh, it's nothing. Let me get those out of the way." Kikwang grabbed the luggages and ran to his room. "Yah, Seobbie! I know you're in here." Yoseob, who was hiding under the covers, got up.

"Pabokwang, who is that?"

"Not now. I need to hurry and change."

Yoseob not giving up, "Why? Boyfriend? Omo! Did you finally get a boyfriend?"

"No! It's not like that. He's just a friend."

Yoseob eyed him suspiciously, "When did you make friends? I thought I was your only best friend?"

Kikwang rolled his eyes, "You're not my only friend. Besides, I hardly get to see you. You and Dongwoonie are always out and about."

Yoseob nodded his head, "True but we always came back to check on you. We worry sometimes. Since what happened in high school and you going to a different school than us. Are you sure you don't wanna transfer?"

"No Seobbie. I'm fine."

As Kikwang was finishing changing he heard another knock at the door. He turned towards Yoseob, "I think your Dongwoonie is here." Yoseob gulped. He wasn't ready to meet his raging boyfriend.

Kikwang came out of his room and apologized to Junhyung for making him wait. "Oh, do you have friend dropping by?" Kikwang shook his head, "No, it's probably my cousin dropping by to get his boyfriend who is hiding out in my room." Junhyung had the expression of, 'oh.' "That would explain the luggage." In which Kikwang nodded. He finally made his way to the door.

"Finally Dongwoonie!"

Surprise! It wasn't Dongwoon. There stood a very confused Doojoon at the door, "Uhm. No, I am Doojoon!" Kikwang was frozen still. His guard wasn't up. He wasn't expecting to see his Doojoon sunbae and even worse, he called him Dongwoonie. Completely lost for words, Junhyung came to the rescue.

"Dooj! What are you doing here?" Doojoon still kept his eyes on Kikwang. "I should be asking you the same but I think I know." Waving a hand in front of Kikwang, " Are you going to invite me in?" Kikwang blinked. Blinked again and even rubbed his eyes to make sure he was seeing things right. His Doojoon sunbae was really in front of him.

Finally snapping out of it, "Oh my goodness! Doojoon sunbae! Please come in. Please. Here take a seat." Kikwang dragged Doojoon in and ignored Junhyung beside him and pulled Doojoon to sit on the couch. "Morning Doojoon sunbae. Please make yourself at home. Would you like anything to drink?" All Doojoon could do was laugh at the cuteness of Kikwang.

"I'm fine, Kikwang ah. Morning to you too."

On the side though, Junhyung felt like he was ignored. He was literally pushed aside once Doojoon got here. I mean, what gives. He got there first. "Ahem!" Kikwang finally turned towards Junhyung, "Is something the matter, Junhyung shi?"

"I thought you said something along the line of.....your cousin coming to get his boyfriend, that is hiding in your room?"

Kikwang facepalmed, "I almost forgot." Kikwang turned back to Doojoon. "Sunbae, I have to take care of something. I'll be right back. Hold on." Doojoon nodded, "It's fine. Take your time." Kikwang ran back into his room where Yoseob was still hiding in. Junhyung walked over to Doojoon.

"So, what's the deal? You're here to get Kikwang?"

"That was the plan. But I see that you're here as well."

Junhyung sat down next to his best friend, "But what the hell though? When did you two get close?"

"Well, yesterday. I gathered all my courage and came to see him. I was here last night."

Junhyung flinched. He didn't like that feeling. Why was he being possessive of Kikwang all of the sudden?


Kikwang went back into the room and called for Yoseob.

"Seobbie. Stop hiding. It's not Woonie."

Yoseob, that was hiding in the closet this time, came out. "Oh my goodness, Pabokwang! Who's here now? Did I hear you say, Doojoon sunbae?!?"

Kikwang blushed. Thinking back to just moments ago when he opened the door and it was his Doojoon sunbae. He gave a nod. "Yeah, it's Doojoon sunbae." He looked over to Yoseob and placed his hands over his chest, "My heart is beating so fast."

Yoseob rolled his eyes, "You can't be serious. You still like him?" Kikwang gasped and ran up to cover Yoseob's mouth. "Shhhh! He can probably hear you!" Yoseob grabbed Kikwang's hands and pulled it down. "Well, doesn't he know already?" Kikwang was pouting now. He shook his head. "Seobbie, he didn't even recognize me."

"Ohhhh, Pabokwang. It's okay. Cheer up! At least, he knows you now. I mean, he's sitting in your living room. By the way though, it means that there's two guys in the living room waiting on you and here you are; talking to me." Yoseob batted his eyelash at Kikwang.

"Oh please. We're just going to school together. I don't remember them telling me that they were coming in the morning."

"Do you know why I call you Pabokwang?"

Kikwang shook his head. Yoseob sighed, "You're a lost cause. Anyways, I'll stop hiding and go introduce myself."

"Seobbie wait!"


Outside the apartment were a grumbling boyfriend mentally cursing his cute little boyfriend while stomping up the stairs. "Of all places he wants to hide out, he goes to Kiki."

Dongwoon makes it to the top and looks for his cousin's apartment and he always mixed the number up. That's the time when he needed his boyfriend. His sense of direction was ridiculous. He took out his phone and dialed his cousin's number. After a few rings it finally connected. "Hello?"

Dongwoon didn't recognize the voice. It wasn't his cousins so he hung up and redial the number again. Once again, someone picked up. "Hello?" There was a long pause before Dongwoon asked, "I'm sorry but I could have sworn this is my cousin's phone number."

"Well, would your cousin happens to be; Lee Kikwang?"

Dongwoon was taken aback a little, "Well, yes. But who is this? And why do you have my cousin's phone?" Dongwoon could here laughter coming from the other line. "I'm sorry but did I say something funny? Why are you laughing?" Then it got quiet. "I'm so sorry cousin of Kikwang. My name is Yoon Doojoon. A friend of Kikwang. I am actually at his apartment at the moment. He left his phone on the counter and it was ringing so I picked up." Dongwoon gasped. He remembers that name.

"Doojoon is it? Well this is embarrassing but....."

"Yes, please no. Don't be embarrassed. What is it?"

"I can't seem to remember my cousin's apartment number. Would you kindly please tell me the number?"

"Ah, yes. No problem. His apartment number is #207. First door in the right."

"Well, thank you Doojoon shi. By the way, my name is Son Dongwoon. I will see you shortly." Before Doojoon could reply Dongwoon had already hung up. "What is going on? Why is this Doojoon guy at Kiki's place?" Snapping out of it, "I don't have time for this. I have to get Seobbie."

Arriving at the apartment door he knocked and was greeted by Doojoon. Dongwoon nodded at him and entered the apartment was noticed another person in the living. "You must be Dongwoon shi. I'm Yoon Doojoon." Doojoon stretched out his hand for and shake and it was returned. "The guy over there is my best friend, Yong Junhyung." Dongwoon nodded to Junhyung to acknowledge his presence.

"We're here to get Kikwang so we can head to school together. Are you here for him as well?"

Dongwoon shook his head, "No. I'm here for my sneaky boyfriend." Doojoon raised a confused eyebrow.


"Seobbie wait!"

Yoseob opened the door with Kikwang trailing behind but he regretted opening the door because this time it was his boyfriend on the other side. Yoseob gasped, "Dongwoonie." He quickly hid behind Kikwang. "Woonie, you're finally here. I see you've met Doojoon sunbae." Junhyung not wanting to be ignored, "Ahem." Kikwang glanced over, "Oh, and Junhyung shi."

"Kiki, you wanna fill me in with what's going on? And Seobbie. Come here." Dongwoon motioned with his hand for Yoseob to go over, which surprisingly, he obeyed and made his way over to Dongwoon. Kikwang took this chance to grab Doojoon and lead him back to the living room and sat next to him. Dongwoon and Yoseob was trailing behind and Junhyung still standing on the side.

Kikwang started, "So, Woonie. How are you?"

"I don't know. You tell me." Kikwang pouted and Doojoon found it ridiculously cute. "Yah! Why are you mad at me when your boyfriend was the one who ran away?"

Dongwoon turned towards Yoseob, who was avoiding eye contact, "Yeah, why did you run away?"

Yoseob refused to answer and tried to change the subject. "By the way, I'm Yang Yoseob. Kikwang's best friends and the boyfriend of this brood next to me."

Doojoon chuckled, "Hello. I'm Yoon Doojoon. Nice to meet you. And the gloomy guy over there is my best friend, Yong Junhyung." Yoseob bowed to Doojoon and waved at Junhyung. "So, care to tell me why the two of you are here at Kiki's apartment?" Dongwoon nudged Yoseob, "You have no right to ask."

Yoseob turned to Dongwoon finally, "Sweety, don't be rude. Introduce yourself."

Dongwoon sighed, "I'm Son Dongwoon. Kikwang's cousin. Please to meet you."

"Now, that wasn't so bad right, honey?" Dongwoon grunted.

"But boys, seriously. I have to ask. What are your intentions towards our little Kiki?"

Kikwang blushed at Yoseob's questions and didn't realize it but had hid his face behind Doojoon and Doojoon oh so cutely brought his arm to cover Kikwang. (>.< why am i squealing at me own words!?!) But Dongwoon snapped, "YANG YOSEOB! That's enough. We need to talk." Dongwoon grabbed Yoseob and turned to Kikwang, "Sorry Kiki. Go ahead and head to class. Me and Seobbie got some things to work out." As the walked away, "Woonie please! Not my room! Use the guest bedroom."

Following the door slam of the guest bedroom, you do not want to know what goes behind that closed door. (^.~)

Kikwang was still holding onto Doojoon and hiding behind him that he didn't realize that Junhyung was staring at them. Doojoon felt bubbly that Kikwang was so close to him and holding onto him. He could get used to that feeling.

"So, that was the family. Let's go to class."

Kikwang got up to get his things and was rushing the boys out but Doojoon had to ask, "Aren't you going to say bye?" Kikwang shook his head. "Nope and you might wanna hurry." Junhyung made his way out the apartment first. Doojoon getting his shoes on, "Why the rush?"

Then suddenly they heard someone being tossed onto the bed with sounds of moans coming out of the bedroom, "Ah~ Woonie~ Not so rough~" Both Kikwang and Doojoon's face flushed red as they hurry out the door. Kikwang turned to Doojoon, "That's why." And they both started laughing headed down the apartment complex leaving a very gloomy Junhyung behind.


Author's Note: Honestly, I don't know when I'll update chapters. It comes and goes. Sorry if you all will feel annoyed that I update and then disappear. It's just been a bit stressful on my end but I really don't like leaving my stories uncomplete. So, up to you all to have patience with me or stop reading. Sorry for all this mess. But I want to thank everyone reading my stories so far. Sorry for the trouble.