Apologies

What's Happening To Me?

Kikwang had ran home in tears after being humiliated by his Doojoon sunbae and Junhyung. Tears blurred his eyes and he kept bumping into people on the streets. Gripping his chest the entire time he felt like he could fall any moment. 'Doojoon sunbae must really think I'm embarassing.'

Kikwang wiped his tears so he could reach for his keys to get into his apartment but his keys fumbled out of his hands. Reaching down to grab his keys someone else had taken it first. Looking up to see who has taken his keys Kikwang was startled. "Junhyung shi. W-wh-what are you....doing here?" asked Kikwang as he averted his eyes away.

Junhyung handed Kikwang's keys back to him, "I followed after you. I felt bad for laughing at you and I wanted to apologize for being a jerk."

Kikwang looked into Junhyung's eyes and could see that the latter meant his apology. Seeing that Junhyung followed after him Kikwang took a look around to see if his favorite Doojoon sunbae had came too but sadly the man was no where in sight. Kikwang sighed due to his disappointment. "I'm sorry that I'm not Doojoon."

"Oh, no. Sorry Junhyung shi. I didn't mean to disregard you. I just thought that.....maybe he came as well."

Junhyung patted Kikwang's shoulder, "I was in the wrong so I felt like I needed to apologize to you. I did tell him to follow as well but I guess he didn't. I'll apologize on his behalf." Kikwang shook his head.

"You don't have to. It's okay." Junhyung gave Kikwang an apolgetic look. "Ah, uhm....do you want to come in for a drink?"

"Sure. I'll take a drink after all the running." Both Kikwang and Junhyung chuckled and Kikwang manage to open the door to his apartment and invited Junhyung in for a drink but took one last glance outside before going in.


Doojoon is such a coward. Standing there while watching his best friend run after Kikwang. What was he waiting for? 'Go Doojoon. Run after him!'

But his body didn't react to his words. Ruffling his hair in frustration he finally mustered the strength to run after Kikwang following behind his best friend. Seeing Junhyung just ahead a couple blocks Doojoon decides to pick up his pace to catch up. He see's Kikwang running up the stairs to an apartment complex and followed by Junhyung but he got discouraged from following them upstairs.

He stood by the stairs a couple more minutes before deciding to head up and face the problem that he created but really what Junhyung created. Doojoon heard the two chuckling and stopped before he reached the top of the stairs.

"Why are they laughing?" Doojoon finally took the last step up but only to see Kikwang's backside entering the apartment and Junhyung nowhere in sight. Doojoon hesistated from knocking on the latter's door or texting Junhyung. Not making any moves he stood outside the apartment waiting on Junhyung.


Junhyung entered the apartment and noted that the latter's place was very clean and neat. "Wow. Your place is so clean and nice. Better looking than two guys living together." Kikwang gave a questioning look. "I have a roommate. You've met him, Yoon Doojoon." Kikwang gave an 'oh' look.

"So, you and Doojoon sunbae live together. You guys must really be close then."

"Well, when you grow up with someone since from childhood and throught out high school then yeah; super close. Why? Jealous?"

Kikwang blushed at the question. "No, its not like that. I just really admire him. Just.....admiration."

"Just admiration?"

Kikwang nodded his head. "Yeah. Growing up I didn't have any friends. I wasn't very athletic. So, you can guess that my grades were the best part of me but you know; high school kids aren't friends with the school nerd. I was also the quiet one that didn't bother others and vice versa. It was very normal for me until I met Doojoon sunbae." Unnoticably, a smile appeared on Kikwang's face but Junhyung caught it. "I guess he doesn't remember me but he was the first one to greet me. The first one to pull me out of my shell and go to school events. He made me see what I was missing out on and so I wanted to be his friend."

Kikwang looked up at Junhyung thinking that he rambled on too long already but Junhyung motioned for the latter to continue. "So, you could say that I trailed behind Doojoon sunbae but I wasn't stalking him. I just wanted to have a chance to talk to him and thank him. Thank him for reaching out to me even if he doesn't remember. So, I was happy to see that we were in the same college as well."

*Ding Ding*

Junhyung fished out his phone from his pocket and read his text. "Aish, this guy."

"Is something the matter? Oh, I almost forgot. I didn't get you anything to drink. Wait here. I'll be right back."

"Take your time. I'm gonna step outside for a moment for a phone call."

Kikwang nodded his head and went in the kitchen to fetch some drinks for Junhyung. Said latter made his way out the of the apartment to meet Doojoon. "Dooj, why don't you just come in and apologize?" Doojoon turned to Junhyung.

"I can't. I just....couldn't bring myself to knock on the door."

Junhyung gave Doojoon a good slap on the back, "You're such a coward. I mean, I was a jerk to him today and I was the first to apologize. If you don't hurry he really might not show his face to you anymore. Are you okay with that?"

Doojoon pondered at his friend's words.

"Junhyung shi?" Hearing Kikwang's voice call out Doojoon instinctively ran down the stairs. "Dude!" As he heard his best friend call him he ran even faster down. Junhyung turned back to Kikwang. "Ah, sorry. The phone call got cut."

"Oh, sorry. Service here is kind of wonky."

"It's alright. Should we go back in?"

"Yeah, come in. Here's your drink. All I had was punch, is that okay?"

"Punch is great."


Chappie 3

Doojoon's such a coward. At least Junhyung apologized. My Junkwang is sneaking in but don't worry; this is Dookwang!