Jjang Jjang Man

What's Happening To Me?

Kikwang stood outside his classroom. Looking through the crack as best as he could. Eyes searching for that one person. No, Kikwang's not being a weirdo. No, he's not a stalker. He just really really admires him and wishes to at least catch a glimpse of him before classes is over and that Kikwang has to run back to the other side of campus to attend his next class.

Kikwang sighed, "I can't find him. Is this really the business department?"

"Who are you looking for?" a voice echoed through Kikwang's ears. Kikwang froze. He wasn't expecting someone to see him. Kikwang slowly turned around to see who it was. 'Please, don't let it be him. Please. Anyone but him.'  Luckily, it wasn't him.

"...uhh, I'm...just....looking around here. I think I'm lost."

"You're lost? Where are you supposed to be at?" The guy asked Kikwang nicely. Kikwang answered him, "The Sociology department but I can't find it and I keep ending up here." Kikwang scratched the back of his head nervously hoping that his lies sounded like the truth. "Ah, Sociology. If I remember correctly, then it should be on the other side of campus."

"Oh, is it? I must have gotten the direction mixed up. I'm sorry. I'm new here and...oh wells. Thanks." Kikwang bowed to the guy and started walking away until he was called. "Wait. I have a feeling that I've seen you before. What's your name? I'm Junhyung. Yong Junhyung."

Kikwang thought for a moment if he should give his name out or not. "Nice to meet you, Junhyung shi. My name is Kikwang. Lee Kikwang." Kikwang smiled his precious eyesmile towards Junhyung and turned back around and continued walking.

"....Lee Kikwang..? That name sounds familiar." Junhyung thought confusedly. An arm swung around his shoulder causing Junhyung to turn toward the perpatrator. He gets a smirk in return. "Yah, my shoulder is not meant to be your armrest. Get off, Doojoon." 

"No. Your height is the perfect armrest for me."

Junhyung twists Doojoon's arm and getting curses thrown at him. "ah. ah...okay. Stop. It hurts." Junhyung let Doojoon's arm go and Doojoon started massaging his sore spots. "That really hurt, Junhyung ah. That costed you the notes that I wrote for you."

Junhyung punched him. "You better give me those notes." Doojoon scoffed.

"It's your fault for missing class. You should be on your knees begging me for my notes." Junhyung glared at Doojoon.

"Doojoon ah, how about I......." Junhyung paused. "You know what? Nevermind."

"What? What were you gonna say?" Doojoon was curious now. Junhyung just laughed at Doojoon and walked away. "It's nothing. I said nevermind. I gotta get to my next class. See you later, Doojoon." Junhyung waved a hand at Doojoon and proceeded to class.

Doojoon just stood out in the hallway. Glaring into Junhyung's back. 'What was he going to tell me?'

"Crap! I'm gonna be late for my next class." Doojoon started to run. "Why does it have to be on the other side of campus?"


Doojoon sprinting the entire way to his next class not being careful; bumped into a student and lost his balance and fell on top of another student. Not stopping in time his forehead bumped the other. The pain was immense but Doojoon tried to get up and pull the other student up as well but they stumbled back down. "...ah. My head....man..first my arm and now my head." Doojoon looked over to the student that he fell on. "Are you okay? I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." The student didn't answer him. "Hey, can you stand?" Doojoon tried reaching toward the student but the student flinched. Finally, the student spoke, "I'm fine. I'm okay. I can get up myself."

The student got up slowly and looked at Doojoon. "Are you okay? Your forehead is really red." The student reached out and touched Doojoon's foreheard. Doojoon winced. The pain was there alright. The student noticed and muttered a 'sorry' and retracted his hand and a sudden realization hit him. Sunbae?

"Sunbae. Doojoon sunbae. Omo. What to do? You're hurt!" The student was walking around in circles murmuring incoherent words. Doojoon only stared at the student. A smile crept on his lip. "I'm okay. My forehead hurts a little but I'm fine." The student cast a worried look at him and he can't help but feel.....something.

"Doojoon sunbae. I know we just met but.....my name is Lee Kikwang and I really admire you!" Kikwang bowed his perfect 90-degree bow towards Doojoon.

"You admire me? Why?"

Kikwang looked up shyly. Feeling a blush creep on his face Kikwang answered, "You're just really cool. You're handsome, smart, athletic, friendly and you're just an amazing person." Kikwang smiled happily after saying all those words. Very contented.

Doojoon was feeling bubbly. "Is this a confession?" Kikwang shot Doojoon a look. "What?" Doojoon just laughed at Kikwang.

"I'm just kidding but thank you for all those kind words." Doojoon gave Kikwang a smile. "I really like your smile too. It's the best. Doojoon sunbae, jjang jjang man!" Kikwang said with two thumbs up.

All Doojoon could do was laugh. Again. 'Jjang jjang man?'

"Doojoon sunbae, why do you keep laughing at me?" Kikwang pouted.

Doojoon rustled Kikwang's hair. "Ah, sunbae. Don't do that." Kikwang swatted Doojoon's hand away. Doojoon didn't miss that blush that crept onto Kikwang's face. "Sorry, it's a habit of mine."

"Oh, sunbae why were you running so fast earlier?" Kikwang asked Doojoon and Doojoon suddenly remembered that he was rushing to class. "Ah! I'm late. I was rushing to class but I had an earlier class on the other side of campus. Don't you think that's ridiculous? I mean, it's so time comsuming and I have no choice but to run." Doojoon heaved a sigh and all Kikwang did was laugh at him; earning a look from the latter.

"Why are you laughing Kikwang shi?" Kikwang just looked at Doojoon and answered, "I didn't know Doojoon sunbae was a whiner" and started laughing again. "Ah, now that I think about it. I'm late too. Sorry, sunbae but I'll be leaving first." Kikwang ran off before Doojoon could utter a word.

Kikwang stopped to turn back and hollared to Doojoon, "DOOJOON SUNBAENIM! I'M GLAD THAT I FINALLY GOT TO TALK TO YOU. I REALLY REALLY REALLY ADMIRE YOU! JJANG JJANG MAN!!"

Doojoon could only smile. and laugh. and laugh some more. Laughed so much that tears were forming in his eyes. "ah, that Kikwang kid is too funny and cute. I look forward to seeing him again."


1st: I'm so sorry for not updating this.

2nd: It's all been school, work and no play.

3rd: I'm so sorry that it's short. I'll make the next chappie longer.

4th: Yes, I'm completing this fic.

Comments are welcomed.