Seungri, he's back

Please, keep me safe!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry for making you wait! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter, even though it's not a bright one ^_^ 

Share your thoughts~

 

 

Seungri, he's back

 

 

 

Aya yawned as she stretched her back like a lazy cat. She turned around in her warm nest and peeped an eye open. A new day had already begun and since she didn’t wake up by the annoying sound of her alarm- it meant that it was finally weekend!

She giggled to herself as she forced her body up. Her hands automatically searched for her phone, which was hidden somewhere beneath her pillow. She blew some air out when she finally found the said device. It informed her that no one had called or messaged her yet.

Which was weird because she usually woke up to a message or two from Mino.

Maybe he is still sleeping?

It wasn’t even 10 o’clock yet. He was probably slee—

Bzz bzzz.

 

From; Polar Bear

Subject; Goooodmorning;)

 

Hey, sleeping beauty.

Are you up yet?

 

 

Aya chuckled to herself as she responded back; informing the tanned boy that she was already awake.

 

From; Polar Bear

Subject; Goooodmorning;)

 

Oh, you’re up? That’s great.

Dress yourself and don’t eat anything.

I’ll be there in 5!

 

 

Aya couldn’t help herself as she smiled from ear to ear. His messages were simple but they had such a great impact on her. Ever since meeting Mino, her days were filled with cute messages. She couldn’t deny the fact that she actually checked her phone every moment she could. Even when she was in class she would sneakily check her phone, she was caught so many times that one of her lecturers would ask her to hand her phone in before class.

Perhaps it had got a bit out of hand.

Anyway, it didn’t matter. What mattered was Mino. What mattered was the way he made her feel.

Aya suddenly jumped out of bed while running around her room. She had such a light feeling in her chest.

She was happy.

And lucky for having the tanned, ex-soccer player.

Speaking of soccer, Aya had tried to pursue Mino in playing again. She didn’t understand why he was so reluctant but every time when she brought up the subject Mino would strongly refuse to listen. He would answer in a low-monotone voice accompanied with a poker face that he didn’t feel like it.

It was weird.

Aya shook her head while putting on some fresh clothes after washing her face and brushing her teeth. She didn’t have enough time to shower but it wasn’t necessary.

The brunette grabbed her phone from the nightstand and was about to message Mino when she heard him shout.

He was knocking on her front door while shouting her name. Aya face palmed herself while she grabbed her coat and opened the door for the tanned boy.

Aya gulped as she tried to be unfazed by his extremely handsome appearance. Mino was wearing sleeves, black top with black, baggy jeans. He wore a matching dark beanie to finish it off.  It wasn’t anything spectacular but it made him so insanely attractive.

The latter sheepishly grinned. He held up a peace sign and motioned Aya to come out of her apartment.

 

‘’I see the Queen is up early this morning.’’

 

Aya rolled her eyes as she nodded her head. ‘’I actually planned to lazy around since it’s my free day, I probably wouldn’t even leave my bed if it weren’t for you.’’

Mino chuckled as he fixed his beanie.

‘’I feel special. Thank you, your Highness for gracing me with your presence.’’ He said with a sharp bow.

Aya laughed and tried to push Mino away; he quickly caught her hands and held them firmly against his chest. ‘’You’re hurting me right here, Your Majesty. Do you not wish to be in my company?’’

Aya couldn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter