Mizuhara Aya

Please, keep me safe!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mizuhara Aya

 

 

 

Mino parked his bike in the garage next to his house. He was dead tired because of the heavy soccer training. He was also feeling a bit light headed for the past week so he had decided to go home early tonight. Normally he would go on until one o’clock but today he went home two hours earlier. He unlocked his front door and shouted a big; ‘’I’m home!’’, before taking off his shoes.

 

He walked straight into his bedroom and when he flicked on the lights he remembered that his parents weren’t home until Sunday night. He figured that his little sister was probably already asleep in the room across of him since she didn’t answer him.

 

He threw his backpack next to his bed and he went over to his window to close the dark blue curtains. The black-haired young man heard distant noises and he peeked out of the window only to see the lights from the house across of his street on. Mino could (oddly enough) clearly see shadows through the curtains and he saw two figures fighting; a small woman figure and a big figure of a man. He saw how the man slapped the smaller woman a few times until she fell to the ground. Mino’s mouth opened in confusion when he saw the man opening his belt and kneeling down. He could now only see the torso of the man who slapped the woman again. The tired, soccer player kept looking at the sight across the street and he saw two fragile arms trying to push the man away but unfortunately for the smaller figure; the man didn’t even budge.

 

Without a second thought Mino sprinted out of his house; across the street and he furiously rang the bell nonstop. He heard grunts and screams coming from above and Mino almost broke the door down with his abusive knocking.

 

After some seconds Mino finally heard the man curse loudly before heading downstairs to the front door in an aggressive way. Mino knew he had to think of a plan quickly. He cursed himself for not thinking this through and he could feel the adrenaline flowing through his veins as he madly turned his head in every direction trying to come up with a solid plan. He then noticed the canopy over the door and he swiftly climbed on it and easily reached the window.

 

He knocked on the window and he saw the scared girl standing behind the door, trying to prevent anyone from coming in. She was only wearing the remains of a ripped shirt with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter