I'll walk you home

Please, keep me safe!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I'll walk you home

 

 

Aya took a seat next to the window. She needed this seat in case things became awkward- she could divert her gaze and pretend to be distracted or something. Aya wiped her sweaty hand palms on her jeans and she eyed Mino who was standing behind the counter. He was ordering food for them both. He didn’t even ask Aya what she wanted to eat; instead he went straight for the counter after telling her to pick a place.

 

 

It didn’t take long before Mino came back. He smugly took the seat across of Aya. Aya gulped- he was so handsome! His sharp features and his one of a kind poker face were drawing her in.

 

She still couldn’t believe that this drug dealer would care for someone other than himself. He went through so much trouble only to save her. She needed to thank him again! Only she didn’t know how. Aya didn’t want to sound stupid. She had already thanked him a few times and every time she did- he would lose his smile. Like he didn’t appreciate it…or maybe it made him feel uncomfortable.

 

‘’So, do you still live with your parents?’’

 

Mino’s eyes were smiling but his voice was stern and cold. Aya didn’t know if this was his normal voice- or if he was annoyed for some reason.

 

‘’No, not anymore. What about you?’’

 

Aya started to fidget with her fingers and she avoided his stare. This subject was always bitter for her. She didn’t want to think about them or talk for that matter.

 

‘’Well I don’t know if you can call it living with them.’’

 

Mino also diverted his gaze as he stared outside. He watched a cat jump onto a box and another one trying to push the first cat off.

 

It seemed like Mino was using Aya’s trick by looking out the window. Aya had to admit; the atmosphere was sure uncomfortable.

 

 

 

‘’Yaa, Mino. Who is this girl?’’

 

 

Aya felt a cold hand on her shoulder and she immediately flinched. She didn’t like to be touched. She turned her head and glared at the young man with the stupid grin.

 

The young man removed his hand and he took the empty seat next to Aya. Mino also glared intensely at the said man. He hated it when people would interrupt when he was busy and he sure as heck didn’t like it when someone would interrupt him while he was ‘’dating’’.

 

‘’What do you want, Seungri-hyung?’’

 

‘’Ho-ho-ho aren’t you being too cold to me, Mino? Perhaps I should teach you a lesson?’’

 

Seungri fake laughed as he hit Mino rather harshly on his head with the menu card.

 

Aya flinched again- this time in fear. She didn’t like this person next to her; she wanted to sit next to Mino. She was scared that Seungri would do something to her.

 

‘’Forgive my rudeness, hyung.’’

 

Aya could clearly hear Mino’s annoyance in his voice and she felt bad for him. She kept staring at the tanned boy- hoping that he would understand the hint and leave this place with her.

 

‘’It is okay, Mino. However, I need you to do something for me.’’ Seungri opened his blazer and he took out a folder. Aya narrowed her eyes; how did he hide that in there?

 

‘’I want him gone.’’

 

Seungri threw the folder on the table. He put his sunglasses on and he left without another word. Mino’s glare didn’t soften as he stared at the folder. He didn’t want to do this anymore. He was sick of all the nasty jobs he had to do for them.

 

‘’I'm sorry that you had to see that, Aya-sshi.’’

 

Mino didn’t dare to look her in the eye. He sounded sincere and Aya felt bad again for the poor boy. He didn’t seem li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter