Moving back

Please, keep me safe!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Moving back

 

 

 

The next morning the voice of Mino’s sister woke him up. He could hear distant noises and he slowly opened his eyes while trying to adjust to the sunlight in the living room.

 

Huh, why am I sleeping on the couch?

 

Mino rose from his seat and he felt a strong pain in the back of his head. He had been lying in the wrong way and as a result his neck was hurting a lot. He tried to ease the muscles by massaging them a bit while remembering what he was doing in the living room in the first place.

 

‘’Oppa, you have to wake up now. I am going to leave and I didn’t have my breakfast yet!!’’

 

Mino chuckled upon hearing his sister’s angry aegyo. He could hear her slam on his bedroom door and suddenly he remembered the girl from yesterday. His eyes shot up and he tried to stand on his feet as soon as possible. He would be dead if his sister saw her in his bed. He knew the younger one wasn’t good in keeping secrets from their parents and his parents would totally scold him for bringing a girl into their house without their permission.

 

‘’Oppa! I’m coming in! This is enough!’’

 

‘’NOO, DON’T OPEN THE DOOR!’’ Mino shouted from the top of his lungs while running to his bedroom. Luckily he was in time to see his little sister enter the said room. She screamed in shock when she saw Mino dashing in behind her. Mino simply pushed her aside while blocking the bed from her view.

 

‘’Oppa, what are you doing!! You could’ve hurt me!’’

 

She hit Mino on the chest while giving him a sincere glare.

 

‘’S-Shut up!! Didn’t mom and dad tell you to never enter my room without my permission?!’’

 

Mino blushed a bit while holding his hands up to the sides. He kept standing in front of Danah and she huffed before crossing her arms. She knew he was right and she couldn’t say a thing to him so she simply changed the subject.

 

‘’Why is it so cold in here?’’

 

She scanned the room and saw the window opened. She frowned because she knew how much Mino hated it to have a cold room. She pointed her fingers to the open window before scolding her older brother.

 

‘’Yah, oppa. I’m definitely going to tell mom about this! Do you know how much energy this cost? To leave the heater on AND opening the window?’’

 

Mino turned his head in the direction she was pointing at and he noticed that the bed was empty. His clothes were neatly folded on his desk and his bed was carefully made up.

 

The tanned soccer player slowly lowered his arms while inspecting his room further. He was looking for any missed things but it seemed that the girl had the decency to leave his stuff alone. Mino sighed in relief. He turned to his little sister and shoed her out of the room.

 

‘’Go, go, go! I need some private time…’’

 

Mino grabbed her by the shoulders and softly pushed her out of his room. She grimaced while holding her nose up.

 

‘’Ewwwwww, private time?’’ She screamed in a high pitched voice and pretended to puke. Mino chuckled when he understood what he had been implying and closed his door. He went over to the window and closed it while taking a last look at the depressing house across the streets.

 

 

 

 ~ 2 years later ~

 

 

It was a cold Friday night. Aya was home alon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter