If you haven't experienced frustrations, don't hope for joy

Please, keep me safe!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
If you haven't experienced frustrations, don't hope for joy

 

 

 

 

I have to escape

 

 

 

I need to flee

 

 

 

I cannot let this happen again….never again

 

 

 

Aya was trying hard to think of a plan but her mind was stuck. The only things she was able to think about were the horrible memories which had planted themselves in her memory; those memories which would be there for the rest of her life. Those filthy memories which reminded her of all the horrible things Tamao used to do to her….what her father used to do to her…and even her mother…

 

She shook her head, trying to forget about it and she looked at the boy with the firm grip on her arm; he was handsome so she didn’t understand why he would have the need to a random girl on the street. He could seduce any girl he wanted. He had dark hair, big dark eyes, a sharp jawline and his face was clean. His arms were obviously well built and his body looked like that of a dancer…

 

Suddenly the boy stopped and pushed Aya against a tree. Again the fear froze her whole body and she could only tremble while looking at the mean boy. She was sure that she looked like a dear trapped in head lights.

 

He smirked and put his finger on his mouth; indicating her to keep quiet. Aya unconsciously cried again and she bit her bottom lip. She was trembling and the boy chuckled seeing her so scared. Both of his arms were on her shoulders, keeping her in place.

 

‘’You seriously don’t think that I am going to do something, right? I took you here because I have some things to tell you…’’

 

The boy let go of Aya’s shoulders and he laughed, he looked so kind suddenly; as if he wouldn’t even hurt a fly.

 

Aya blinked a few times, she took the time in registering the words and understanding the situation. He wasn’t going to hurt her after all! She cried again but this time she cried out of happiness. She even hiccupped. Her tense shoulders trembled even more. Aya tried to ignore the scorching pain in her body as she wiped her tears away.

 

‘’Come, come, I didn’t mean to scare you this much!’’

 

He pulled Aya in his arms and he hugged her tightly while making circles on her back. Aya couldn’t utter a single word and she kept on crying, she wasn’t used to having any male attention like this. She didn’t know how safe it felt when someone hugged you; she also didn’t understand how those strong arms could wash away her sadness so easily.

 

Aya calmed down rather quickly and she hugged the unfamiliar boy back. She smelled his strong cologne which reminded her of the tanned boy for some reason. She couldn’t remember smelling his cologne but she was sure that he would also smell this good.

 

‘’Are you fine now?’’

 

The dark-haired boy unsurely asked after a few minutes. Aya flushed and she harshly pushed the boy back in embarrassment.

 

‘’Yes I am…’’ She answered him in a whisper. She didn’t know if she should slap him for scaring her… since you know, he had already apologized and on top of that he had also comforted her… she shook her head in confusion and the boy chuckled again upon seeing her being cute.

 

‘’Well anyway, I saw you talking to someone today…in the market.’’ He began while looking serious. ‘’I want to know what your relationship is with him.’’

 

Aya frowned and she thought back at this morning…she didn’t remember talking to anyone…except for the tanned guy! However why would he be interested in him? Why would he ask her about it? She didn’t even know the tanned guy nor did she know this guy in front of her... why should she answer this stupid boy’s question anyway? She didn’t owe him anything…

 

‘’…why do you ask?’’ Aya acted tough, she huffed and tilted her head.

 

‘’Look...’’, the boy sighed in annoyance, ‘’ he isn’t someone safe, all right? He is dangerous for you. He will only bring problems into your life. Break up with him and stay away, all right?’’

 

Aya narrowed her eyes, why would he care? And she wasn’t even dating him…geez she knew how fast people started rumors in Korea but this was absolutely absurd…

 

‘’I am not dating him. I don’t even know him…’’ Aya simply stated.

 

The boy frowned for seconds before nodding his head. He scratched his chin while closing his eyes. He seemed to be thinking hard about something. Suddenly he clicked his finger and suspiciously looked around him,

 

‘’Look, I don’t know why you’re lying but-‘’ he looked around again, ‘’ that boy is a dangerous dealer, and I’ve heard that he also sells women, so he might be planning on selling you.’’ The boy finished in a whisper while pointing at Aya.

 

Aya gulped before blinking stupidly at the boy. Was he for real? The tanned boy didn’t seem like a pimp… sigh why did she always fall for the wrong guys?

 

‘’A-Are you serious? Come to think of it… I have seen him deal before in the club but I didn’t know he was that bad…’’ Aya was also whispering while holding her hands around . She looked around her with the same suspicious look the boy had.

 

The dark-haired frowned again, ‘’so you aren’t dating him?’’

 

Aya shook her head in denial. ‘’I’ve already told you so! Why would I lie about it?’’ She glared at him.

 

The boy smiled a genuine smile and he grabbed her hand while leaving the dark side of the park. He finally received his much desired answer; there was no reason to stay in the creepy place. He was literally smiling from ear to ear. Aya looked confused and she followed him like a dumb sheep.

 

 

Both of them reached the benches were two other boys were still sitting. They saw their friend and they immediately smirked.

 

‘’And did she had fun?’’

 

One of them asked as he didn’t waste any time. The other whistled with dirty smirks. Aya flushed again but this time in annoyance. These boys sure had some guts to talk like that about her. She harshly pulled her arm out of dark-haired’s grip and she turned around; heading for the exit of the park. She had enough of these punks and she didn’t want to waste another second in their presence.

 

All of them blinked a few times. Slowly it sunk through that they were rejected by Aya. ‘’Are you letting her go like that?’’ One of the two boys on the bench asked the dark-haired one. The latter widened his eyes and stupidly blinked a few times.

 

‘’Did you introduce yourself? Or get her number?’’

The one with the dark hair frowned and shook his head. He immediately ran after Aya.

 

He firmly grabbed her arms when he catched up to her. Aya wasn’t going to let herself be used like that again so she screamed at the top of her lungs and she fiercely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter