​Monday...no, Saturday...

Please, keep me safe!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Monday...no, Saturday...

 

 

 

The next morning Aya woke up because her annoying alarm clock told her it was time to start her day…she tried her best to squeeze one eye open; hoping that she was daydreaming and that her alarm clock wasn’t ringing…however to her dismay she saw that the sunrays had already found their way into her cozy bedroom and that the said device was literally jumping up and down to wake her up.

 

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no

 

She quickly shut her eye again and tried to ignore the annoying sound and the blinding sunrays. The ringing was becoming louder every second and Aya couldn’t stand it anymore.

 

‘’I DON’T WANT TO STAND UP.’’

 

she suddenly screamed with all her might while furiously turning around in her comfortable bed.

 

These were the perks of living alone, she could scream, sing, dance, do anything she wants to and no one would ever scold her or tell her to be quiet.

 

After some minutes seriously debating with herself, Aya managed to drop one leg out of her warm bed, which she immediately regretted. She stayed like that for another few minutes until the annoying device started to make an unbelievably loud noise again. Aya threw of the covers of her bed and she glared at everything she saw in her room.

 

Ugh…I hate Monday mornings…

 

After dressing herself for school, Aya went outside to buy breakfast because she discovered that she didn’t have any cereal or bread in her home. She jogged her way to the supermarket at the end of her street. After aimlessly walking around in the market she stopped and sighed.

 

‘’…I shouldn’t buy this…but heck it’s so yummy....’’ Aya said as she held onto a package of chocolate muffins.

 

Aya knew it was unhealthy to eat muffins for breakfast but she couldn’t help it. She grew up eating the weirdest things for breakfast (or supper). Her parents didn’t raise her in a proper way. With her father being a depressed, cheating man who couldn’t care less about his daughters. And her mother being a lunatic alcoholic, it was inevitable to end up like the two daughters did. Come to think of it, Aya couldn’t even remember her mother cooking for them. all they seemed to do was mentally and physically abuse their daughters. At some point Kiko began taking responsibility and she took the mother role by feeding and caring for Aya.

 

However when they were little Kiko didn’t know how to cook so they ended up eating the weirdest things they could find in their house, if they could find anything at all.

 

Aya unconsciously glared at the muffins in her hand while remembering her parents. She scoffed and put them back before walking over to the bread section. She was definitely going to change her bad habits.

 

‘’Oppa I want this!’’

 

Aya looked up when a high pitched voice filled of aegyo distracted her from her own business. She saw a girl (probably a few years younger than herself) standing at the pie section. The girl was holding onto a small sized box, she was obviously whining and the awful big pout on her face was annoying Aya for some reason.

 

Next to the annoying girl stood a handsome boy looking at the younger girl with an equally annoyed look on his face. He seemed familiar and Aya took another look at the boy. Her heart fluttered for a second when she recognized him.

 

Ho, , it’s the tanned guy from yesterday…

 

He obviously wasn’t in a good mood since he was glaring hard at his sister. His cap was hiding a big part of his forehead and Aya could see some hair strands trying to break free from the jail they were in. His dark eyes were small and puffy and he had obvious, deep bags underneath them; Aya figured he had probably just woken up.

 

Mino nodded absently and Danah cheered in another annoying, loud voice. She put the box in the trolley before heading off into the opposite direction. Mino sighed and followed his sister. He turned around and he caught Aya directly staring at him. She jolted and quickly diverted her eyes from him; pretending she was examining the products in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter