Messed

Match Made In Heaven

"IM NOT!" i widened my eyes. "Jeon Jungkook, we are not dating. i am not dating anyone! please, im not cheating on anyone!" i passed the helmet to Jimin and stormed off. *why is this happening to me* i walked into class, with the beads i bought. "JinHee-ahhh," my bestfriend Jiyeon hugged my arm. "tell me what you want, your aegyo doesnt work anymore," i stared at her. "aigoo, fine. i need your help with my project. i dont know what kind of design i should make for my dress," i paused for awhile, thinking. "hmm, why did you want to design a dress? since youre not good with sparklers and beads, you should try designing a simple dress coat for women, it doesnt require sparklers and  beads," i explain. "a coat can be fancy if you know how to design, do a research, we'll head off to the library this afternoon, okay? i'll help you," i tapped her head. "awwww, thank you bestfriend!" she hugged me tight. "enough, i cant  breath!" i pushed her away. she starts laughing as she moved away from, "aigoo, babo!" i snapped.

that afternoon, we both went to lunch. "ya! i heard from Jun, youre going to dance with BangTanBoys! you didnt even tell me!" she smacked my arm. " that hurts!" she laughed. "mian, so tell me how did the practice go? they are handsome right?" she nudged me. i just nodded. *indeed handsome but something wrong with their brain* "uhuh, yeah. so goodlooking. i'd faint." i sarcastically said. "omo! youre so luckyy!!" she exclaimed. "HEY! MY BESTFRIEND WILL BE DANCING WITH BTS!" she starts singing randomly. "stop it! youre insane! their fangirls are gonna kill me!" i smacked her arm. "ooppps!" she covered . "damn youre such a joke!" i muttered.

as we were walking to get our food our fashion design class lecturer stopped us. "JinHee, Jiyeon, im putting the 2 of you in charge of designing the dancers outfit for our school's anniversary party. i trust the 2 of you, i have already send in the names, so no backing out," my jaw, literally dropped. Jiyeon was excited. "Mrs Dean, i cant. im already the main dancer in my dance class, and we'll  be performing the same day, im worried i cant cope with the preparation," i looked at her feeling worried. "i know, thats why i put the 2 of you in charge. there will be other helpers. remember. i trust you two," she said again. i couldnt believe what i just heard, this year is gonna be a busy year for me before senior year.

"omo, what is this. youre so lucky Jinhee ahh!!" Jiyeon exclaimed. "lucky my foot! i wont have enough rest!" i frowned. "i will help you, so you just do your thing!" she tapped my back trying to cheer me up. i managed a smile, *what would i do without you* i thought looking at her. "eoh, hello!!" i turned to see JungKook and Suga standing  behind me. "oh hello," i answered. "noona, come and sit with us nae? bring your pretty friend along, im sory about this morning," JungKook said looking rather sad. "what did you do to her?" Suga asked. "you kissed her cheek again?" he pulled JungKook to the back. "aniya! i just made her angry again," he said looking down. my heart sank deeper looking into his eyes that is full of regret. "aigoo, its okay JungKook ah, i just had a bad morning, sorry i shouted at you," i said. he smiled, "come sit with us okay?" he insisted. i looked around and saw their table, yes, the fangirls are around it. "uhm, are you sure, we'll be safe?" i said still looking at the table, Jungkook and Suga followed my gaze. Suga chuckled, "with us, you will always be safe," he pulled my hand, "JungKook ah, get them their food, i'll bring them to the table. you, whats your name?" he asked a boy behind JungKook, "uhh, JongDae sunbaenim," he stuttered. "okay, you help him bring the food to our table, ya JungKook ah, order mine too!" he raised his voice a little as we moved away from the queue. JungKook was speechless, he knew have to do it even if he dont want to because his hyung told him to do it.

Suga held my hand tight and Jiyeonf wrapped her arm in my arm tight while we walk down a few tables to get to BangTanBoys table. "heyyo! look who we've got here!" Suga said out loud to the boys. "eoh annyeong JinHee-ah!" J-Hope, Jin, Vand RapMonster greeted me. i smiled and turned to look at Jimin, he was so quiet and didnt even smile when i came. *whats wrong with him?* i thought.

 (just imagine his expression is like this)

Jimin stood up and walked off. "ya Jimin-ah, where are you going?" V pulled his hands. "let go," he said bluntly. V let go of him. i was curious, i told them i'd be right back, i followed Jimin. until the end of the school  building i lost him, suddenly someone pulled my hand, "ahh!!" i screamed. he swung me to the wall and leaned close to my face. "ya, Jimin ah. hajima.. or i'll scream." i said. "why, why did JungKook say youre cheating on him?" he asked. "why didnt you explain instead of storming off just like that this morning?" he asked again. i gulped. "ya, whats wrong with you?" im scared. i was really scared looking at his fierce eyes, oh god knows what he might do. he didnt budge, i started to feel tears streaming down my cheeks. his expression changed and slowly let go of me. "ya, why are you crying? im sorry, i didnt mean to scare you," he held my cheeks. "please dont be mad at me, i didnt do anything wrong JungKook kissed my cheek yesterday and he thinks we are dating  because of that," i explained, right now im already crying so badly, suddenly my phone rang, "yeobeoseyo?" i answered sniffing in my tears. "eoh JungKook ah, im in toilet, i'll be right back," i said half smiling. i hung up, "he have your number?" Jimin asked. i nodded. he sighed. "lets go back, im sorry i scare you." he said walking off, he held out his hand. "if you need something to hold on since youre crying," he said softly. i was touched my his caringness, he is really a sweet person if i hadnt thought of him as an annoying guy. i held his hand, real tight. i felt different. it was really warm and he held it tight however lovingly. i didnt know what to think i was having a mini mental breakdown, *its too fast to fall for him JinHee-ah, your head will be cut off y his fangirls* i thought.

we went into the cafeteria hand in hand. and people suddenly are taking photos and loud whispers can be heard, "are the dating?' "omg my Jimin!" "is he kidding? how can i win her? shes so beautiful!" i heard all kinds of weird remarks. i wanted to let go but he held my hand tighter. "oh! what is this? why are the 2 of you holding hands?!" Jin said pointing at us. Jimin chuckles, "she had a weak leg earlier, so i helped her," i turned to him, he had made the most stupidest excuse but somehow they believed it. "noona, gwenchanna?" JungKook asked. "nae, i am okay. dont worry okay?" i said ruffling his hair. "come lets eat!" RapMonster said.

that night, we had a mini gathering to plan our routine since everyone is here. Jiyeong wanted to hang out with  BangTanBoys so she joined too. while we were planning, Ms Yong came in. "looks like all of you are getting close with each other. thats good, we need chemistry in the performance," she said as she walk into the studio. "look, heres the plan. i want one of you to partner up with JinHee," she said. they all raised their hands. "i said one," Ms Yong said again. "whatever, i'll choose,"  she scanned the boys. "Jimin! you partner with JinHee, the rest pick a partner," i looked at Jimin, he smiled. but i dont know what his real feelings are. 

after practicing ive lost all my mood. i was worned out. i kept quiet and drink alot of water. "Jinhee-ah, are you okay?" V asked. i nodded. i started practicing again, the boys sat and watch, Jiyeon sat quietly looking at me. i missed my step and dropped on the floor, they came running hovering around me asking if im okay. i started crying. *this is too much for me, where did my rest go* i thought. "ya, Jinhee, gwenchanna?" Jiyeon held my shoulders. "can i quit this dance class? and focus on my design? i havent even done anything for my project, and i have to dance for the performance and design an outfit for all the dancers! what is this?! and we have what, like 6 months more for the day and i have exactly 3 more months to send in my project! thats in such a short period of time!" i looked at Jiyeon. "Jebal, help me find a new girl to replace me," i said to her. "im in a mess," i mumbled. 

the boys looked at me with those sad eyes, they for sure didnt know what to do either. "hey, what about, we help you with your project and also designing the dancers outfit? i mean dancing is our major and its what we do, so we will help you doing what you do," Jimin suggested, the rest of them nodded. "we will do everything together," J-Hope added. i smiled, "thank you guys, you guys for sure are good friends," i said. i scanned the boys, each of them smiled warmly at me, my eyes was locked at Jimin, he mouthed out "E V E R Y T H I N G I S G O I N G T O B E O K A Y," a small tear dropped from my eyes and managed a smile. "okay! lets pack up its late will meet again tomorrow!" RapMonster said. "Hyung! send me home please!" JungKook asked RapMonster. "lets go lets go!" he said. "Jiyeon ah, want to hop on with us too?" V asked Jiyeon. "ahhh..." she turned to look at me, i simply nodded. "sure!" i said happily. "i'll send you home okay?" Jimin squat down with me and helped me pack my bag. i smiled, "sure, thanks" i said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

SOOOOO HOW WAS IT?? IM SORRY IF ITS NOT INTO YOUR LIKING. SO PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE WILL BE PATIENTLY  WAITING!! <3 AND WELCOME TO NEW SUBBIESSS!!