Read My Heart

Match Made In Heaven

(JIMIN POV)

i walked out of the cafeteria feeling mad, angry and i dont even know if its jealous. as i was walking, "who was that with Jinhee unnie? hes hot!" one of the girl squeeled beside me. *pfft, im hotter* i thought and walked away. i wondered alone slowly and find myself heading to the backyard. suddenly my phone rang, i picked up, welcoming Suga's voice into my ear. "ya! jimin ah!! where are you? we are at the studio!" "eoh, i'l be heading there in a while!"

i walked off to the studio and i noticed Jinhee with Jiyeon, Jinhee smiled and me, but i looked away and walked off.

*AISH! JIMIN! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!! THEYRE JUST FRIENDS!!* i mentally scolded myself.

(END OF POV)

"did i go too far? i think Jimin is angry with me," i said as i see Jimin walked off. "hes jealous not angry with you!" Jiyeon assured me. "if youre worried, go to him and ask him!" she looked at me. "no!" i said.

 

"no, what?" Jimin sat beside me. "Jinhee wants to ask you something," Jiyeon said. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND JIYEON? IM NOT ASKING HIM ANYTHING," i said and stormed off. i wasnt angry but im scared. "im not practicing, i have to go. i promise i'll practice tomorrow. i need to be alone," i said softly. the rest of the members lost all words, "whats wrong with her?" i heard Suga said as i walked away. Jiyeon ran after me, "are you mad at me?" "no Jiyeon, im not, im afraid hes not feeling the same as me.." "oh my.. i didnt know you were feeling that way, im sorry Jinhee, i thought youre sure now after you did that Jayden oppa's test on him," Jiyeon said.

 

[Jimin's POV]

*whats wrong with her* i watch as Jiyeon ran towards her. "hyung, is it possible for cousins to be in love?" Jungkook asked RapMonster. "why did you ask?" "Jayden hyung is not in love woth Jinhee, is he?" Jungkook turns to me. "what do you mean?" i turned to JungKook, "Jayden hyung is noona's cousin," he explained. i felt a pang of embarrassment in me, i reacted so aggressively earlier. "ya, cousins cant fall in love. in fact they seems like those close cousin that acts like a couple," Suga explained. 

 

i paused for a second, "guys, lets skip practice today, i gotta talk to Jinhee," without waiting for their answer i ran out of the studio. no i cant lose this chance anymore. i have to tell Jinhee about what i feel. *read my heart Jinhee, please READ MY HEART*

 

 

 

HEYY THERE IM SORRY I TOOK LONG TO UPDATE, MY INTERNET CONNECTION GOT CUT AND IT TOOK ME AWHILE, IM SORRY.. ㅠㅠ THANK YOU THOUGH FOR STILL SUPPORTING ME :)