Who Is That Man?

Match Made In Heaven

i walked towards my class, "Annyeong Haseyo!!" a girl came to my side, i looked at her. "eoh, annyeong haseyo.." i bowed. "nae uunie! how are your preparations to dance with BTS? are they kind? do they have a crush on anyone im sure you guys talked about this before right? Jimin Oppa is so handsome, they are all always smiling at us, they are not snobbish at all!" she starts squeeling, my forehead crumpled. i forced a smile, "nae nae, they are very kind" i nodded. "i have to go to class now see you later okay?" i smiled at her and walked away.

"how did you guys live with so many fans. they are weird!" while i was busy mumbling to myself i bumped by someone. "eoh, im sorry," i bowed. instead of being forgiven i was pushed on the floor, "cant you see i was walking?" Jang Mi stood infront of me smirking. "uunie, mianhae. i really didnt see you, are you feeling okay?" i stood up, i didnt want to attract any unwanted attraction, oh god knows how angry i am right now. "OKAY? YOU ARE ASKING IF IM OKAY? my poor shoulder is dislocated! off." she said and stormed off.

*what the was that for?* i wondered alone and continued walking to class. as i walk, my phone rang i tak a look at the caller ID. (unknown number) *must be Jimin* i thought. "hello?" i answered. "hey!" its a very unfamiliar voice. "who are you?" i asked. "someone, haha how are you?" i paused. "if you have nothing to say then im hanging up," i answered bluntly. "ya ya! its me! Jayden!" i froze. "Jayden?? E-DEN!!!?? omg!! how are you! oppa!!" i squeeled. "im fine! haha youre so snobbish now, im sad!" his voice trailed off in the line. i laughed, "aniya, how was America? are you in Seoul now?" i asked. "im already at your house, in your room with Momo!" "OPPA! dont go into my room! and dont disturb Momo!! if Momo goes missing im gonna kill you when i reach home!" i frowned. i could hear him laughing, "araso! i'll fetch you from school okay?" i nodded though he cant see, "nae oppa!! see you later!" i hung up as im reaching my classroom. 

i reach in class and start researching for my product on my project topic, Jiyeon creeped up behind me, "ya, Jinhee ah. i have designed the dance outfit look!," she showed me her laptop. "since you like wearing crop top for  dance, i designed this for you!" i smiled. "omygod Jiyeon! i love it!" i hugged her. "thank you, now all i do is get it made right? are all the dancers gonna wear the same thing?" i asked. "nope i designed something else for them, but i havent got the sample yet," she answered as she get back on her project. "eoh, Jiyeon-ah. Jayden is back!" i said. "eoh? Jayden? HyungJin oppa?? E-Den? that y cousin of yours??" she threw me with all Jayden's names. i laughed and nod. "hes coming to fetch me later, we'll send you home on the way okay?" i said and smiled. "sure!" she beamed a smile at me. 

after class we head to the canteen, suddenly, my phone beeped *NEW MESSAGE* i checked my phone

(UNKNOWN NUMBER) *ahh i forgot to save oppa number* i thought

Jinhee ya! its me Jimin, come sit with us! - Jimin

i froze, *he texted me. omg*

Eoh.. araso, i'll get my food first - Jinhee

after replying i start to search for BangTanBoys's table. and i saw JungKook waving at me. i smiled and get my food before proceeding to the table with Jiyeon. we sat down like we are used to sitting with them and girls now dont really bother to stare at us, its like we are already a part of them. "heyyyy Jinhee!!" Suga hung his arms over my shoulder. "hey Jiyeon," he waved at Jiyeon. Jiyeon sat beside V when, well obviously, there was space beside me. i smelled something fishy but i shrugged it off. "how are you?" Jin looked at me and smiled. "im fine! as always," i looked over to Jimin he was smiling as he looked at me. it was nice to see such a good atmosphere. my phone beeped again, and again its an unknown. *aish dont tell me he still want to text me when im right infront of him!* i thought as i stared angrily at Jimin. he gesture a 'what did i do?' look. i looked back down to read the message. 

Jinhee ah! oppa is at your school now, where are you? i want to have lunch with you. -Jayden

i stopped. and look at Jimin and smiled. *aigoo pabo Jinhee!*

araso! im at the cafeteria, im sitting at a table in the middle. oh wait! i'll go get you at the entrance instead. -Jinhee

"guys, i'll be right back okay? i need to get someone." i said as i scanned them. Jiyeon mouthed a 'nugu?' at me. i mouthed back 'Jayden'. she suddenly beamed and the boys looked at her weirdly. i laughed and walked off.

i walked to entrance and saw Jayden Oppa standing by the door, "oppa!" i shouted and waved at his direction.  "eoh! Jinhee ah!" he walked to me and hugged me tight. "oh my god how are you?" we started speaking in English. "im fine im fine," he said as he nodded. "im hungry, lets go grab some food," he rubbed his stomach. "actually ive already gotten my food, let me go accompany you then follow be to the table?" i said. he nodded, "thats sounds good," we chatted as we walk to the stall he wanted to get food at. and of course, i would be lying if girls arent staring at my cousin. "no way! you like your dance partner?" he asked. yes he was loud but i was okay with it since its in English. i nodded, "yeah," "okay, lets do this, dont introduce me as your cousin. just tell them my name, and if he walks away 5 minutes after i sit down, you've gotten your answer," he suggested. i looked at him, "waahh! oppa! im glad you came! this is awesome!!!" i squeeled and shook him on one ar hard. "okay okay chillax baby!" he said. "let me go call Jiyeon and tell her whats gonna happened,"

i dialled Jiyeon's number.. *ring ring ring* she picked up. "eoh jiyeon ah, dont answer me just listen to me. later when Jayden come, dont say a word about he being my cousin alright? see you! im coming!" i hung up. "so okay? we'll go now. are you ready?" he asked. "oh yeahh," i smiled.

"hi guys! im back!" i said and smiled. "this is Jayden,"  i said as Jayden walked in beside me. i looked over to Jimin, his face was totally in a shock. they were each exchanging how are yous and nice to meet yous as Jayden take a seat. five minutes past, yes Jimin's is totally quiet now but he hasnt leave. i turned to Jayden as Jayden stopped munching and turned to me. "wae?" he asked. "aniya.." i looked down. *Jimin doesnt like me* i thought. "ya, gwenchanna?" he hung his arm over my shoulder and leaned closer to me. the rest have already shot their eyes at us.

(JIMIN POV)

*who the heck is that guy!?* as Jinhee walks over to us i saw a man following her.

"hi guys! im back!" she said beaming a smile. " this is Jayden," *Jayden eh? my name is nicer.* i thought quietly. i continued eating quietly. i looked up and saw his arm over her shoulder. * it!* i stood up. "ya, Jimin ah, where are you going?" J- Hope pulled my hand. "i need to get some fresh air. its getting hot in here!" i flapped my shirt and walked off.

*Jinhee-ah.. who is that man?*

(END OF POV)

as Jimin walks away, Jayden leaned near my ears and asked "is that him?" i turned and smiled. "yes," i whispered back. "satisfied with your answer?" i nodded. "great, okay guys! i have to get lost from here," he said standing up. "wae oppa?" Jiyeon asked. i laughed. "i need to go for an interview, i'll be back to fetch this kiddo," he said and ruffled my hair. "mwoya oppaaa," i whined. "i'll go now, see you when i see you," he said and left. "your cousin is super hot!" Jiyeon said. i kicked her leg. "eoh mian," she suddenly lowered down her voice. "hes your cousin?" JungKook asked. i nodded. "wow, good looks runs in the family eh?" he said. i smiled, "aniya.." 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE!! THIS IS CHAPTER 8 HOPE YOU ENJOY! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! LOVE YOU PEEPS!! <3