Love At First Sight

Match Made In Heaven

*who is he? hes so cute, wait Jimin?* i turned to the window and look at him, he smiled at me. *is that BangTanBoys Jimin?* i wondered. *cant be* i shrugged it off and continued working. by 2pm he had already gone, so i decided not to think too much. the clock hits 11pm, "JinHee-ya, you can start cleaning up, we will close by 11.30pm, ya?" i turned to my supervisor, "nae, unnie. so im doing afternoon shift tomorow right?" i asked. "yes, ppalli clean up," she answered. i start clearing all the used cups and wiped the table. i got done cleaning in just afew minutes, i went to get changed and head home. as i was walking down the street to get to the subway, suddenly.. "hey!" i turned. "oh, hey.. youre uhmm? Dodo's owner right?" i asked. he rubs the back of his neck, "haha yeah, uhm, this might be weird but mind if i walk you home?" i paused, "uh, but i need to take the subway home, my house is not anywhere around here," i answered, not comfortable with the situation. "oh! then, how about i send you home with my car?" he insisted. "look, mr..?" , "ahh, its Jimin, you forget my name already," i sighed, "i dont know you, we just met today i dont wanna ride your car," he paused, "just today, okay? please?" he insisted, "my car is right there, i'll just send you straight home and done, alright?" i hesitated for awhile, "hmm, alright then,"

"so uhm, are you a student?" he started the conversation. i nodded, really needed to get home quickly. *errrhh i need to pee!* "which school did you go to?" he asked again," i turned to look at him, "please, just drive." i said bluntly. his expression changed, and his hand moved towards the radio button and pressed play. -BlockB - Did You or Did You Not-  and he starts humming to the song, it hits me, it was the same humming with the guy that walked pass me last night.  "hey, uh.." i turned to him. "yes?" he asked not looking back at me. "which school did you go to?" i asked. he chuckled, "thats exactly what i asked you earlier," "no please, you answer me." he pulled the break since its the red light, i could sense that he's a safe driver. "i go to MyongJi College," he answered looking at me and smiled. *oh no* i gasped "thats my school too," i softly said. his eyes widened, "youre not joking right?" he asked. i shook my head lightly, "then how come you dont recognise me?" he said. i paused, "huh? why should i?" *now this guy is so conceited. i hope not* "im from BangTanBoys, you dont know me?" i froze. "Jimin? the guy that didnt turn up for our dance practice?" i asked. "wait, youre the new replacement?" *i really hope im not dreaming, this man is so good looking* i wondered alone. "yeah i am," he smiled to himself, "helllo? are you okay?" i waved my hand infront of him, "i think you can drive now," we drove off slowly.

"so where do i drop you?" he asked as we are nearing my house. "just right here will do, i can walk in," i answered. "andwe, i will send you in. this place is so dark," he said driving in slowly into the dark alley. "here, this is my house," i pointed. he pulled over to the side. "so i guess, i'll pick you up for school on Monday?" he said. i froze for a moment there. "youre joking," i turned to him. "im not," "you dont have to, im going to school alone," i insist. "i want to go to school with you and thats final, come on, we are friends now," i got annoyed. "no, im going to school alone and thats final. get it?" i sighed and get off the car and opened the house gate before slamming it shut. *aigoo jinjja!!* i peeped through the gate cracks. he looks really sad, he drove off with that face. my heart sank, *did i go too far? he just wanted to be friends*

i sighed and walked into the house, "youre late, you told your mom you'll be home by 12am. its already 1am," dad stood up looking at me. "mian, i had to do something earlier," i bowed. "call me when youre coming home late like this, i'll fetch you at work," he said before walking off to his bedroom. i nodded, though i know he wont see it. i got washed up and head to bed afterwards.

weekends went passed like that, it was monday already. i woke up feeling freshened after 2 days of working, it was nice to go to school again. i went to wash up and get ready for school, as i was tying up my hair, mom knocked on the door. "JinHee ya, JinHee ya?" she called me. "yes mom? hold on!" i shouted.  i came out with hair all tied up. "waeyo eomma?" i asked. "your friend came," i paused, "nuguyaa," i said and walked out of my room to the living room, "annyeong!" my jaw dropped. i was speechless. right there Jimin is standing infront of me. "eoh, Jimin-ah.." i said acting like ive known him for ages. "lets go to school if youre done!" he said cheerfully. "lets have breakfast first?" i showed him the kitchen. he smiled, really happily, i didnt know what to do, this is to shocking!

"eomma! im going out now! will call you if im running late!" i shouted. and walked out of the house. "i told you i wanted to go to school alone," he frowned. "i know, i just thought maybe you changed your mind, but i guess not? so you can go on y yourself here, sorry if i bothered you," he said, in a sad tone. i held his wrist as he wanted to walk off. "hey, i'll go to school with you today," his frown turned into a smile instantly, "come!" he pulled my hand. "here, let me put it on for you," "wait what? wheres your car?" i asked, *no no not a bike!* i thought. "bike is much smaller and easier to ride to school," he explained. *i have no choice* he put on the helmet on me and put on his own, "julballl!!" he said and rode off. "hey! please, slowly okay?" i tapped his shoulder. "hug my waist if youre scared!" he shouted. "NO!" i said. "ppali!!" "aish! arraso!!" i hugged his waist. 

we arrived in school, Jimin parked his bike and takes of his helmet, "Jimin-ah, help me with this i cant open," i said. "oh, arraso," he said and tried to unlock my helmet. his face was really near to mine, and i realised his complexion was so perfect. with his sparkling eyes and minty breath, its just so perfect. "Jimin Hyung!!" JungKook came running to us. "eoh, yeoja chingu ya?" he asked my helmet is still on. Jimin takes off my helmet and i rearranged my messy hair. "eoh?!" i turned to JungKook. "noona!! youre cheating on me again!" he said. i froze, "cheating?" both me and Jimin said. "IM NOT!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

WHAT WOULD THE REACTION OF THE REST OF THE BOYS WHEN THEY FOUND OUT HOW CLOSE JINHEE AND JIMIN HAD BECOME, WHAT DO THEY DO TO GET CLOSE WITH JINHEE? WHAT WOULD THE OTHER GIRLS REACTION E SEEING JINHEE BEING CLOSE WITH THE BANGTANBOYS? AND WHAT WILL JINHEE'S CLOSE FRIENDS THINK OF HER SUDDEN POPULARITY? PLEASE ANTICIPATE THE NEXT CHAPTER, TILL THEN, DO COMMENT ON WHAT YOU WANT TO BE HAPPENING NEXT, I WILL CONSIDER ADDING IT HERE. AND DONT FORGET! SUBSCRIBE TOO LOVELIES!! <33