Taehyung and JungKook

Match Made In Heaven

"Jinhee ya! hold up!!" someone called me. i turned to see my dancemate running to me. "whats wrong Junnie-ya?" i asked looking at him panting. "where did you go after danceclass last night?" he asked. "home of course, where else can i go?" "ohyeah? hmm, aniya. Ms Yong wanted to see you last night. she wants you to replace Jang Mi for the main dancer."  "omo, why?" i was stunned. *im going to be the main dancer?* "because Jang Mi dislocated her shoulder while practicing with BangTanBoys last night. she said they were rough and fast too. she couldnt catch up and she fell hard on the floor" i was so shocked hearing this from Jun. "then does me replacing Jang Mi means i can survive? i dont wanna do this!" i said. "no, you should try, they must have their reason for that," "but hurting someone is not a solution Jun-ya!" i said. "you have to try okay? i will tell Ms Yong you agreed! dont back out!" Jun ran away. "YA!!" i shouted out but he ignored me and continued running. *sigh, what should i do now* 

as i was walking i bumped into someone, "oh sorry," he said, tapping my shoulder abit and smiled. "its okay," i smiled back, i turned to look at him walk away and i saw his name on his baseball jacket  [김태형] he was smiling at everyone walking pass him and girls would blush everytime. *must be one of the popular boys in school* i thought. i shrugged it off and continued walking. i sat down on the cafeteria table and open up a book to revise for my test later that afternoon. "eoh, annyeong!" someone flopped into the sit next to me. i looked at him, "yes?" i asked. "my name is JungKook! whats yours?" i was surprised by his hyperness, i chuckled. "my name is Lee Jinhee. what are you doing here?" im still curious on why he suddenly sat beside me. "well im from BangTanBoys, i heard you'll replace Jang Mi for our prac tonight." i froze. *no wonder, no wonder them girls are looking at me* i looked around at the other tables that is burning with jealousy. "ahh, yea i will be replacing. is there a problem? or are we canceling it? because im really worried about my safety," i said in a joking tone. "  waeyo? we wont hurt you. Jang Mi falls because she was too full of herself. she kept scolding us. sadly we increase the speed and she cant catch up, we couldnt do anything about it. if youre scared, dont worry we will take good care of you noona!" he said smiling. my heart soothen after hearing his explaination he was a really sweet boy. " but how did you know im the replacement?" he nodded and said "i found out last night, Ms Yong told me. but i havent tell the rest of the boys. because i wanna keep you to myself, Ms Yong showed me your photo and youre really pretty!" he exclaimed. i laughed, "ya, keep it down." i said. "you called me noona earlier, how old are you?" i asked. "ah im 17!" i nodded, "araso, i have to go to class now. i'll see you tonight okay?" i said packing my stuff. "noona wait! can you give me your number? so later on i can just text you the place we are supposed to meet?" he asked with this really cute puppy eyes. "arent we meeting at the dance studio?" "aniya, we are meeting at somewhere bigger!" he said with gesture. i laughed, "okay okay, give me your number, i'll miss call your phone," he took my phone from my hand and dialled his number real fast. "here, miss call me now!" he said. "can i do it later?" i asked, since im rushing. "andwe, do it now please?" yes, he did another aegyo. i couldnt stand it. "alright then," i called te number and minutes later his phone rang. "asssaaa!!" he exclaimed. "okay noona! see you tonight!" he said and kissed my cheek before running away. i froze, *mwoya?! what happened?!!* girls were staring at me by the time im making a move to class. *god, why is this happening to me*

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, this is going to be a short first chappie, i will intoduce the boys one by one in this chapter. and of course jimin will be the last. as you can see, V was the first, and JungKook the second. next chapter.... you're gonna wait till i began writing the next chappie :) i gotta go grab my lunch its already 4pm omg. see ya! please comment and subscribe okay? love you peepss!!