RapMonsterSugaJinJHope

Match Made In Heaven

i walked fast to class for my test *gosh JungKook you just had to hold me up, now im late!* i entered the classroom which is now filled with students. "im sorry im late Mr John," i said, bowing. "its okay, get to your sit now," Mr John said gesturing to an empty sit. i walked quickly to the sit  out of embarrassment. while i was doing the test, i hear someone mumbling, no, rapping really softly.

 

Jakku bingbing dulleodaejima Girl
Jeunggeogaisseo haegyeolchaek eopneun yaegineun gwandwo
Jubyeonsaram mokgyeokdam
Bulkwaehan natseonhyang
Aljana na naesaee yeminhangeo
Kulhancheokhamyeo nun gamajuneungeot gaebangjeokin moseup oneulburo kkeut ara ara kaebangjeongingeo
Wae dadokiryeo deuneungeoya seoro seoro baeryeo hajaemyeo
Geugeon duljjaechigo naega marhaesseo anhaesseo

(Block B - Did You or Did You Not )

*i know this song* i thought. but i tried to ignore it and continue doing my test. somehow it distracted me too much that i dont even know what im writing on my test paper because now its not just 1 voice but two voices rapping. *im so gonna screw up my test if this goes on

Yo

Naega mal haesseo anhaesseo wae sontopeul mureotteudeo wae
Nuneul motmajuchyeo wae malsuga jureodeureo ae 
Shidangcho soljikhae
Jija haetjanha Wae
Jakku geojitmareulhae
I wanna go back
Back in the day
Ae gatjiman hwana
Nae sanghan jajonshim hana ttaemea myeotbeonsshik jada

Ga kae

Na honja swiswihamyeo neomgiji yeoganhaeseon
But igeon anya
Mal haesseo
Anhaesseo

(Block B - Did You or Did You Not )

 

i stopped writing and looked to my right, where the voices are coming from. "psst?" *mwoya they are not turning* "hello??" i said. the boy with those sunglasses turned to me, "yeah?" "can the 2 of you keep it down? i cant concerntrate." i whispered. he nodded, "eoh, mian." the other boy next to him apologized too. and they kept quiet for the rest of the time. *i guess the paper wasnt so bad* i thought as i walked towards the door. "hey hey! uhm youre Jinhee right?" the boy asked me. "yes i am, why? he smiled. "just sorry from earlier, we were practicing," i tilted my head, "during a test?" , the other boy chuckled, "we didnt have time to practice since we are busy with tests now," he sported this really cool beanie with a bandana underneath it. it goes really well with him. i nodded, "its okay then, at least you guys stopped. see you around." i said and left. "oh wait! my name is YoonGi! and this is Nam Joon! see you around!" he shouted. i just turned back and smiled. *weird. i've never seen them in this class before though or maybe because i always sat at the back* i thought as i walked down the hall.

i decided to go home and change my clothes before coming back for my dance practice. i boarded the bus and find a seat, i sat down looking out of the window. as i was day dreaming, suddenly i hear 2 boys talking infront of me. "what time do we meet Nam Joon hyung and the rest? did JungKook tell you where to meet yet?" *2 familiar names* "i dont know i'll text Sugaaaaa now," the other one said. i chuckled, "i'll text saaaaallt then," i muttered softly. to my surprised the 2 of them turned. *damn it. im screwed* "excuse me?" one of them said. "oh im sorry i didnt mean to listen to your conversation, just would like to know which JungKook are you talking about?" i made up an excuse. "ah, since youre pretty i'll let it go. im talking about Jeon JungKook. do you know him?" i paused for awhile, "is he 17 years old?" *gosh Jinhee youre so screwed* "uh yeah?" the other one said. " ahh then i know him!" i said. "oh and is your friends name really sugar?" i asked. they both laughed, " youre pretty.... dumb." i frowned. "ya, im not dumb. its an auto reaction okay," "his name is YoonGi, you know him too? well maybe, youre pretty probably knows alot of guys, you should know us too, do you know us?" *whattt??? am i like a guy magnet or what?* i thought. "helloo, i dont know alot of guys. just a few. oh YoonGi? the one with the bandana and a beanie?" *hoping its the right one* "well there! you know him too! so im sure you know us now," "no, i dont know the 2 of you! argh! oh, its my stop, see you around. im JinHee by the way!" i said getting ready to down. "eoh, we are Seok Jin and HoSeok! nice to meet you!" they shouted. 

i reached home and changed to my dance clothings. i put on my black shorts with a sports bra and a crop top.

 

i was all ready to leave the house when mom called me, "arent you going to have your lunch first before going?" i smiled and say, "no mom, i need to rush. im practicing as the main dancer today. maybe i might need to perform for the school's anniversary party," i explained. "ahh, okay then, call me if you're coming home late," i nodded, "bye mom, i love you." "i love you too,"

i reached the school and checked my phone, *why hasnt JungKook text me yet?* "NOONA!" "omo!! ya!" i turned to see JungKook smiling cheekily, "JungKook yaa, dont do that!" "heheh mian, wow, noona look so y!" he teased. "babo, where are we going now?" "come follow me!" i followed him quietly, suddenly his phone rang, "hello?..... mwo? Jimin hyung cant come? eoh,, eoh, so we cant practice today! hmm i'll let you guys meet the new replacement first then we teach her a few dance steps. next week, we will do the routine in a whole, how does that sound?..... eoh, arraso hyung, mm im hanging up," i turned to him waiting for him to tell me what happened, " wae noona? why are you looking at me that way? youre making me shy..." he said covering his face. "mwoya? babo! haha i wanted to ask you who called? and what happened?" he laughed, "Nam Joon hyung called, one of our member cant come tonight, so we'll just be teaching you the steps, next week we'll do the routine." i nodded.

"here we are, this is our very own studio, only us can practice here," JungKook opened the door for me. "Ya Jeon JungKook, why are you..." the person's voice trailed off. "who are yo..eoh? JinHee? woaaahh youre so y!" i smiled. "annyeong haseyo! im the new replacement! please take care of me," i bowed and greeted. "so you do know JungKook," "noona, are you cheating on me already? how did you know them?" "mwoya, the 2 of you are dating?" i laughed at their conversation, "im not dating anyone," i bluntly said. "oooooohhh~" "noona... but i kissed you," *what is this boy thinking?* "JungKook ahh, you kissed me on th cheek and we are not dating just because you kissed my cheek okay?" i explain. "but...." "JungKook enough, now can we start?" i scanned the boys, yes they are all really good looking. we began practicing until its time for me to head home, "guys, its already 10pm, i need to go home. see you guys next week okay?" i began packing my bag. "need me send you home noona?" JungKook asked. "no thank you sweetie, i can go home myself," i said and pinch his cheeks, i walked out of the studio, "bye guys!" i waved. "bye JinHee!"

JungKook: "shes really pretty right?"

J-Hope: "youre too young for her, JungKook ya"

V: "well i can be cute for her haha"

Jin: "she should  be with me"

Suga: "ani, with me!"

RapMonster: "why do i have this feeling that she will end up falling for me?"

Jimin: "who will fall for you?"

JungKook: "Hyung!!"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Too fast ehh?? haha i dont know ideas just keep flowing in xD i will update real soon! in the mean time please comment and subscribe to my story okay! thank you so muchie to my new subbie! i love you!! <3