Chapter V

Part I : TZJQ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Chapter V;

            _______________________________________________________________________________

P.S. Bold means Chinese while Italicizised bold means Japanese.

            _______________________________________________________________________________

 

( TZJQ's dorm; December 31, 2013; 11:37 PM)

After calling Yoonjoo about the breach in the dorm, Jinrae looked at the intruder sitting next to Jinmin. He looked like he was at home, with his foot on the table and changing the programs on the TV languidly.

"Get out, " Jinrae told the intruder in fluent Chinese. The said intruder just pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. He shook his head childishly at her while saying "No. I don't wanna go out." Jinrae scratched her head furiously, muttering "ing great. Kim's brattiness is already getting too much, now I have to deal with this ?"

Jinrae then looked at Jinmin and glared at her as well. Jinmin was a bit confused as to what Jinrae said, but she soon flinched when she noticed her leader glaring at her.

"And you, why did you let him come in?" Jinrae asked the maknae in Japanese.

"Because he came to celebrate New Year's with us."

"Didn't I say that no boys except a guy bringing food is allowed inside? There is a perfectly working butcher knife in the kitchen for this." She said without stopping, causing the stranger to rub his head in confusion. Jinrae began walking towards the kitchen, looking for her lovely butcher knife. Jinmin ran after her and tried pulling her away.

"But onee-sama! He has food!"

".... Where's the proof?"

"He's asking his friend to buy it!"

 

----

------

----

 

"The only reason you're alive is because of my love for food." Jinrae said with a glare, preparing the table. Yuya looked over at the two bickering rappers and just decided to wait for the other one.

"I can't believe you're so mean! All I wanted was to spend New Year's Eve with my two meimeis'." The stranger whined, stomping his foot childishly.

"You should already know that by now, Zitao-gege." Yuya said, conversing with EXO's KungFu Panda in his native language.

"Stop defending him. He doesn't have an excuse. Like always." Jinrae said in Japanese, knowing fully well that Tao couldn't speak Japanese, yet. Tao looked at Yuya with a pleading look on his face, begging for her to translate. Yuya looked back at Jinrae and saw her leader glaring at her, slightly threatening her if she were to translate.

"Jinrae-jiejie just said that she can't wait for the food." Yuya said, remembering that it was bad to lie to people older than her, but ut was much worse if she betrayed the TZJQ family unit.

"Ah." Tao exclaimed, not notcing that he was being lied to. He looked over at Jinrae and patted her head. "Don't worry, my little pig. Gege will come back with enough food to fill even your bottomless pit of a stomach."

"This is just waiting for a punch in the mouth, isn't he?" Jinrae swore, fuming with barely concealed anger. Tao looked at Yuya again, completely lost with what the younger was saying.

"She's asking who's the guy you're talking about." Yuya lied smoothly, watching her leader grab the kitchen knife adjacent to her own hand. Yuya immediately grabbed it and pretended to wipe the blade on her shirt. She sent Jinrae a wary look, and immediately looked away when she saw the insanity in the elder's eyes.

Tao was about to answer when they all heard the sound of the doorbell. He immediately removed his hand from her head, right on time because Jinrae magically produced her almighty butcher knife and was very close into chopping his hand off, or at least cut him, when he ran off shouting:

"Yixing-gege!"

 

----

------

----

 

With the arrival of Yixing and the food, Jinrae was satiated for now. Yuya was just chatting animatedly with Tao in a mix of Chinese and Korean words and phrases. Both Yixing and Jinrae just kept quiet and kept eating. Neither Yuya nor Tao noticed the awkward silence between the two persons left.

Looking over at Jinrae's profile, Yixing cleared his throat to catch her attention. She cocked an eyebrow at him, but presumed eating.

"How have you been?" He started, trying to light a conversation with her.

"Fine." She said after a while, munching on a piece of duck with plum sauce.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter