Chapter II

Part I : TZJQ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

❝Chapter II;

            _______________________________________________________________________________

 

(In SM Entertainment, 1st Building)

“This is a bad idea.” Suho mentioned once again, hoping that someone would listen to him. He looked around and saw some of the members of EXO and SHINee wandering around the deserted practice room.

 

----

------

----

 

It was no ordinary practice room.

It was TZJQ’s practice room.

 

----

------

----

 

He saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol trying to dance in the room, while being laughed at by Kai, calling them ‘momchi’. A curious Sehun was following around Key, who was hellbent on trying to place hidden cameras around the room.

“Don’t worry, Junmyeon-ah. Relax. I know one of them.” Taemin said, casually putting his arm around Suho’s shoulders.

 

----

------

----

 

Actually, only 2 members of SHINee and 5 EXO members were in TZJQ’s practice room.

Only 5 people were actually crazy enough to follow Taemin’s idea. Suho was just the unlucky leader that drew the short straw of the deal.

 

----

------

----

 

Stupid Yifan, using his ‘cold-guy’ effect on him, scaring him to join the 6 idiots’ conquest.

Stupid Jinki-sunbaenim, using his ‘Onew-condition’ on him, making him feel guilty about the whole situation and persuading him to actually agree with stupid Yifan.

Stupid, stupid, stupid Junmyeon, for actually falling for the 2 other leaders’ double team attack against him.

 

----

------

----

 

“What exactly is your ‘master plan’?” Suho asked, looking at Taemin’s side profile. SHINee’s maknae just gave him a look out of the corner of his eyes and just smiled at him.

“To meet TZJQ, of course.”

“Seriously, what do you plan to achieve in meeting with the TZJQ members, even if it is already painfully obvious that the whole of the SM company does not want any of the SHINee, f(x), and EXO members to meet them before their debut?”

“Woah... so many big words, Grandpa...” Chanyeol cheekily butted in, looking at their direction before going back to his dance-off against Baekhyun, with Kai as the judge.

Ignoring Chanyeol’s jab, Taemin just gave Suho a bright smile and answered back. “I just wanna meet them, that’s all. They are our cute, little hoobaes and I want to be their super cool and supportive sunbae that gives them tips and advice.”

“So, you wanting to meet them has nothing to do with the fact that SM doesn’t want you to host their TV show?” Suho knowingly shot, giving him a sickeningly sweet smile.

 

----

------

----

 

 Seeing that his words had struck Taemin to the heart, he looked at the other idiots, I mean MEMBERS, playing around, not bothering with the rule that they should NOT meet TZJQ before their debut.

 They keep telling him that rules are meant to be broken.

He knows that.

 

----

------

----

 

He just doesn’t want his bones broken by TZJQ’s leader.

 

----

------

----

 

How did he know that TZJQ’s leader was violent towards those who broke the rules?

Ask Tao.

 He should know that from first-hand experience.

Suho was so immersed with his inner mind's workings that he didn't hear the footsteps heading for the practice room.

Nor did he notice the 6 idiots fixing themselves up, trying to make themselves look presentable for the TZJQ members.

He only noticed what was happening around him after Baekhyun tripped on his own feet trying to look for a mirror, making him land directly infront of Suho's legs.

Giving Baekhyun a helping hand, he looked over at the rest of the boys and felt that they were trying to hard to please the girls. How hard could it be to meet girls?

He heard the door of the practiced room slam open, revealing only one member of TZJQ. As the boys looked over at the member in complete and utter shock, only Taemin seemed to have regained his composure.

Lifting his arms upwards, he shouted in pure happiness,

"BOYFRIEND!!!"

 

----

------

----

 

To say that Yoonjoo was suprised was an understatement. She did not expect anyone to be in their sacred practice room. She, especially, did not expect Lee Taemin to be in their sacred practice room.

Spreading her arms to recieve Taemin's bone-crushing hug, she had to admit, she missed the crazy mushroom. Maybe things will get back to normal after their debut. Taemin just kept mumbling about how he missed her, how it was lonely without her, etc etc etc.

Moving her head so she can give him a playful glare, she said, "You act as if we're a couple!"

"We are a couple!"

"We are?"

"You are my boyfriend. MY BOYFRIEND." He said, giving emphasis on the second sentence. She sighed at their regular routine of him calling her his 'boyfriend' when soon afterwards, she would hit his head.

Deciding not to ruin their routine, she hit his head and just hugged him back, mumbling, "Don't ruin my happy mood."

"Fine...."

Looking over Taemin's shoulder, she saw Key, 4 EXO members, a broken piece of glass on the floor, the windows with the blinds hung back and -WAIT. EXO MEMBERS?

 

----

------

----

 

Pushing back Taemin, in which she got a pout, she rubbed her eyes and looked over at the 4 boys again. Looking at Taemin, then back to the EXO members she let out a cry of disbelief.

"WHAT THE ARE THEY DOING HERE?!?!?!"

Wincing at Joo's rudeness and cursewords, Key tried calming her down, which proved to be useless, since she nearly chopped his head of with her shoes.

"Get them out!! GET THEM OUT NOW!!" She shouted hysterically, making the EXO members weirded out by her hysterics.

Trying to calm her once again, Taemin asked her, "Where are the other TZJQ girls?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter